Are you relaxed?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by stavt, Mar 27, 2024.

?

Are you relaxed?

1. Mostly stressed

15 vote(s)
    57.7%
  2. Mostly relaxed

11 vote(s)
    42.3%
  1. stavt

stavt Guest

Are you relaxed?

Have u forgotten how to relax?

We need to remind ourselves that even when working hard we don't need to be stressed at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Recoil ✪

Recoil ✪ Rock Star

I'm losing my hearing from stress, seriously.

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. Emma Evi

Emma Evi Member

F*ck yeah!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  5. Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton Kapellmeister

stress daily.. maybe hourly

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. stavt

stavt Guest

i don't know how it came to my mind today but i've decided to stop stressing same time as i'm trying to do something

and i feel like on medicine right now cause i am doing same things as i did before but without stressing as much as before, and its working so far (improving).

Its like watching ppl going 200km/h on the highway and u're thinking i'm gonna get to my destination too, just a bit later.

but i guess u can be going 200km/h and be stressed....or going 200km/h and be relaxed, big difference

7. The King

The King Kapellmeister

Stop masturbation. Then your heart and brain will be working normally again. :unsure:

• List
  8. Emma Evi

Emma Evi Member

or the opposite :) Let you brain get fucked out. Can also be quite relaxing :)

9. The King

The King Kapellmeister

Sex is not healthy for the soul. For nearly 2000 years, nuns and monks did not do this. They have realized this even among other creatures.

3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    1.PNG
    2.jpg

10. anonymouse

anonymouse Platinum Record

Stressed out is my new relaxed.

11. JB44

JB44 Member

I'm a 58 year-old lead guitarist that has owned 13 Gibson Flying V's in my life. When I was 15 and 17, my band released two albums on a major record label that put us on sale on the shelves of K-Marts and every other place on down and across the spectrum.

Oh, don't be impressed. We failed miserably. With five people in the band, I wrote every song on both albums and I write .. Judas Priest meets The Carpenters .. and old Genesis and prime-era Styx mixed with John Lennon-Neil Peart lyrics. This was 1981-1983.

So, after that failure, I decided broadcast radio was the way to go. I spent 27 years on the air .. back when radio was really something. Now, this gave me a great deal of fame because back then, when you were the Number One jock in town, the station would run 40 foot massive billboards with your face on it and TV commercials ad-nauseum.

I parlayed all that in to creating good, real lasting friendships with physicians.

So .. relaxed?

Pharmaceutically so.

You don't have to worry about fentanyl death. The handy FDA checks to make sure.

Currently: Thoroughly relaxed.

Almost giddy.

This is a continued state and a recurring theme for many decades now.

If you CAN get famous, I highly recommend it.

It's the ultimate backstage pass.

Most specifically in the areas of complete and comprehensive pain relief and truly satisfying relaxation achieved through today's gigantic pharmaceutical companies and the dealers who have little pads they write on called : 'Scripts'

Forty years now of this.

Truly endorsed as the panacea of all things relaxed and pain-free.

P.S. : Best part, it's .. entirely .. legal. And the drug dealers are four to a corner with names like Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart and Krogers

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024