Are these instruments Microtuned ?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by BenniTheBlockbuster, Jan 21, 2022.

Tags:
  1. BenniTheBlockbuster

BenniTheBlockbuster Producer

Thanks for your examples,
    i am absolutely not sure, unfortunately none of your instruments are the same as my examples .

with my examples I am not sure if it is a blown instrument or a string instrument.

2. BenniTheBlockbuster

I've listened to my examples again now, over and over again....
    Can it be that it is put together 3 different instruments ?
    Possibly a synthesizer, a flute and a kanun ?

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

You can of course send an email to the artist and ask him what instruments he used.
    Are you being paid to make an exact copy of another artist's work? That sounds very compulsive, free yourself from the compulsion to make exact copies. It's usually better if your friends and listeners get to hear something new or slightly different.
    Start and try it with a violin, tar and kanun.

4. BenniTheBlockbuster

Hi ,
    In the last few days I have been very busy with scales and maqams, inquired with various people who make such music and gathered a lot of information.

I have made with the help of Scaler 2 and various pictures of Arabic and Middle Eastern scales a kind of comparison to Western scales.

I would like to show it to you, maybe someone of you would like to produce something in this direction and I think it would be helpful.
    Thank you all who helped me.
    Love to all audio crazy and especially to @BEAT16

Scale übersetzung 2.png Scale übersetzungen.png taqs.im Scales.png