Are there Any AI voice cloning downloadable/free-to-use softwares?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Cartoondude135, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Cartoondude135

Cartoondude135 Newbie

I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong forum, but Reddit is really stretching my thinking and problem solving skills beyond the breaking point; so I got to take a stab at it here.

Ever since I found the special tutorials on how to make clear talking Vocaloid voices (E.G, Kagamines, Miku, Yohioloid, etc.), I fell in love with AI voice technology! But that's only for Vocaloid voice libraries.

How do I clone/replicate the voice of a cartoon character from a TV show? For example, I want to replicate Atomic Betty's voice. Who says I need to track down Tajja Isen or find a replacement voice actor for Doc Hudson's deceased Paul Newman when I can replicate their voices with AI+a sample of their character's voice without sound effects/BGM via a YouTube video? But what software(s) do I use for that?

3. curtified

curtified Rock Star

Yes https://www.tryreplay.io/ It runs locally! No server is needed! We even have stem separation, de-reverb built in. We're about to launch a plugin in a few weeks too!

We've also built an AI model hosting platform over at https://www.weights.gg/ (with 75k+ users & 16k+ models). Think of it as a Splice for AI models. Please download or contribute your models to our library!

4. curtified

curtified Rock Star

5. canbi

canbi Kapellmeister

dude didnt even used google