Are the Weekly Top posts on Audioz archived anywhere?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TastyTastyJams, Dec 22, 2015.

1. TastyTastyJams

TastyTastyJams Newbie

I saw an awesome edm vox effects sampler in the "Weekly Top" a couple weeks ago, but for the life of me can't remember what it was called. I've really been meaning to check it out, but can't find it amidst all the other posts archived.

Does anyone knows if there's a way to see archives for JUST the posts that made it to the weekly top? Or alternatively, does anyone know the plug-in I'm talking about???

Many thanks :)

3. e-minor

e-minor Platinum Record

I don't believe so, but what a great idea. Probably would save a lot of time.

4. Slider

Slider Producer

Not that I know of. Do you remember anything about it that you could search on a keyword? You could always use the sister site's menu on left side of screen to filter out the stuff you don't want. For instance +Software - Win, and look down through the list for the plugin, might be easier.

5. TastyTastyJams

TastyTastyJams Newbie

Yes, unfortunately I've tried everything I can think of. Too much has been posted unfortunately, it was about 3 weeks ago :(

I thought it was something by Native Instruments, but I've scrolled through all their products and didn't see anything. I'm pretty sure that it uses Kontakt as an engine though.

Thanks though! :wink:

6. MNDSTRM

MNDSTRM Platinum Record

Output audio Exhale?

7. TastyTastyJams

TastyTastyJams Newbie

YES!! That was totally it :) Awesome! Thank you.:wink:

Still - archiving weekly top posts would be a supre handy feature :thumbsup:

8. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

good idea indeed. :like:

9. lyric8

lyric8 Producer

I started as a DJ years and years ago and what I realized being a DJ I was getting frustrated because you can only do so much with other people's music then I said you know I can do this I can make music so that's when I started producing years and years ago