Are musicians interested in football?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sicksystem, Jun 9, 2014.

1. sicksystem

sicksystem Newbie

Pilzy:

Yeah your right, the magic has gone. I used to be excited about the World Cup, weeks, even months before it started. It starts today, looking forward to watching the matches, but not really over-excited anymore. I don't know whether to put the lack of excitement down to old age, or just what goes on in the game. I suppose it's a bit of both.

I was a Middlesboro supporter when I was young. Actually queued up in front of the stadium all night to get a ticket for an FA cup game against Man Utd (and that was in deepest winter). My mother couldn't afford to buy me a guitar, so it was all her fault!! I was actualy captain of the school cricket team too!!. If Catalyst thinks watching football is boring, try watching a 5 day test-match.

Anyway, the passion I had for sports as a youngster, has gone into music ever since my first guitar, and that's been a long love affair up to this very day!!!

:thumbsup:

2. cs2014

cs2014 Noisemaker

Yeah, but i only watch football some matches, i don't like sports too much. I think Germany or Brazil will win the cup. BTW i'm new in the forum.

3. TwistedCycles

TwistedCycles Member

Only during World Cup because it gather people. but i don't know anything about football otherwise shah

Allez la France !!!!