Are any scene groups recruiting?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RD1LDN, Jul 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

Hello, I was wondering if any scene groups are recruiting I have my curriculum vitae here. I can decompile executables and understand how the binary functions further then source level. I just want to say I dont speak Japanese R2R but that's not a problem I can learn as I go along and I don't speak Russian or understand Cyrillic to other groups.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

@Lieglein What's funny man I'm being serious here. I don't want to join just so I get access to the internal releases on topsites :winker:

4. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Vro, I will tell you this much and don't go around the web repeating it. Ifyou want to join one of them you need to hook up with @Sylenth.Will.Fall . The way it works is like this. I will give you a code by PM. You contact @Sylenth.Will.Fall who in turn will send it to several teams he is down with. The teams then will decide but before doing that they will have to make sure you are not the police. They will request id verification. How do website verify if you are over 18? How does the IRS identify who you? With a credit card. Accordingly, when I reply to you with the Teams' response you need to send me copies of a valid photo id, and 2 credit cards. Once they check you out, you are able to join. One last thing, @Olymoon please, please please, move this thread to the HUMOR section. Thank you.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Love it! Love it! x 4
    • List
  5. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

Oh so no skill is required for me to join R2R I just need to give my card details, that's much better! Wait how do I know @Sylenth.Will.Fall is not police?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  6. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

I will vouch for him. He has been a member here for years, and has introduced others to the teams. . As to skills, there is none needed. You can be a tester. Get that CC ready, and let us get the ball rolling.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose Audiosexual

get a brain...get some human decency
    ---
    pls never go on the street near projects and similar
    and of course never get into prison
    or you will have hard times
    --
    wtf

8. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

I always assumed it works like The Matrix. You grab their attention first and they find you. :winker:

• Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  9. Haliax

Haliax Guest

Crack something worthwhile, you'll get recognised

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. PumasNFatLaces

PumasNFatLaces Ultrasonic

This is comedic on the comedy side of the game. Beer still oozing out of my nose.

11. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

@The Pirate said I don't need to crack anything or need skills though, the teams can use me as a guinea pig to test their cracks (hopefully not cocaine).

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Lieglein

Lieglein Audiosexual

The funny part is that someone who knows what's up probably knows how to contact them by himself.
    You can also ask "how do I get rich?". It's basically the same question. :dunno:

And btw, I know that some people find my funny ratings funny. But I can assure them that I really do not care. :no:

13. PumasNFatLaces

PumasNFatLaces Ultrasonic

Stay away from urban areas that seems sketchy and if you go to jail or prison ask for p.c. or Protective Custody. And please if you run into any street performers a.k.a hustlers... Put on ya ear buds and run like Usain Bolt. Real talk.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  14. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

scene groups are looking for nothing but competition, if you can do better, then there's no need to join the loosers
    :chilling:

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  15. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

I thought they were looking to get Software companies to pay them off to not crack them

16. tzzsmk

tzzsmk Audiosexual

I wonder what leads you to such concept?
    it would be about as effective as paying money for a ransomware virus which encrypts files in your PC :no:
    software companies pay off other software companies for protection solutions (PACE/iLok, Denuvo etc..)

17. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

I do know how to contact them, @The Pirate and @Sylenth.Will.Fall need to add me to R2R/ Team V.R.'s IRC channel. I'm just waiting for the code Pirate needs to send me... :disco:

18. Haliax

Haliax Guest

I you tire of waiting, you could always break in through the back door. If I remember, the IP address is still 127.65.39.27. Ping it first to see it is up

19. RD1LDN

RD1LDN Ultrasonic

@The Pirate do you prefer MasterCard, VISA, Amex...? I'm about to email you pictures of front and back of my ID and CC. I really need this scene access badly
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  20. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

No AMEX vro! Just send that to email I left on your PM. Don't worry about what some of these people are saying. They wished they had acredit card so they could go to heaven. Since they do not have the CC, they have to settle for AudioZ, and continue to beg for Mac please. Mac please. You are a lucky one. We are glad to have you on board. Send the CC now.

21. benderandgaia

benderandgaia Producer

Some Groups are testing Soothe 2.. What a great time to be part of one:headbang: