Archetype Gojira - Ableton automation issue

Discussion in 'Live' started by SoLiquid, May 16, 2022.

1. SoLiquid

SoLiquid Newbie

Stuck on this one. I've created a track with the above mentioned plugin involved, including automation. However, when trying to export the whole project to audio, the automation lines for this specific plugin grey out and are not processed. I've tried to do the basics like uninstall and reinstall but no difference.

I've tried a test with the same automation line on Gojira and on another Archetype plugin (Abasi in this instance). Again the Gojira plugin falied but Abasi worked fine.

Is anyone experiencing similar issues? Is this supposed to happen with Gojira?

Using:
    Ableton 11.1, Windows 10 64

Thanks

3. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

No, not here (Win7, Reaper, EDIT: VST2).

Last edited: May 17, 2022
  4. SoLiquid

SoLiquid Newbie

Thanks for checking this. Opened up Cubase 12 and tried the same test. Audio exported fine with the Gojira plugin automation included. Weird. Double checked Live again with the same plugin... still grays out every time I go to either freeze the track or export. Forgot to mention that I have also hit the red arrow pointing left at the top, but this only brings the automation temporarily back when played within Live. Soon as I export or freeze again... gets grayed out.

Can someone please spare a few minutes, open up their copy of Live and test the automation for the Gojira plugin, to see if they get the same issue when exporting audio or freezing? Thanks.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. SoLiquid

SoLiquid Newbie

I've installed the VST3 version of Gojira on Live and the automation now works when exporting audio and freezing. Still the same problems with VST2. Hopefully someone else can confirm if the VST2 problems are not just related to myself. Thanks again to No Avenger for veering me to a solution.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List