Arcade gui resize issue

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by BigM, Jul 10, 2021.

1. BigM

BigM Guest

I installed the output arcade release by flare on macos bigsur , plugin loads perfectly but after i resized the window the plugin won't remember the changes. Tried giving permission to the application support folder no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.:bow:

3. nstppbl

nstppbl Newbie

I have the same issue and I got the legit version sooo idk if there is a fix for this :dunno:

4. BigM

BigM Guest

What DAW do you use?

5. nstppbl

nstppbl Newbie

I use Fl Studio 20

6. BigM

BigM Guest

Standalone app remembers the sample rate and buffer size but gui and editor mode settings are not.i'm using ableton.

7. BigM

BigM Guest

Same here on version 2 (flare) plugin says it will open with custom size but it still open as a big window.

Is there any way to manually set the default ui size?

8. BigM

BigM Guest

This is only issue i have with arcade. It's very annoying to manually resize gui everytime.

I had the same issue with taip release by flare.

9. Duamutef_MC

Duamutef_MC Noisemaker

This is driving me mad too... already tried the bridging/DPI aware options on FL Studio but it becomes even more unusable. Is there a way to *force* a specific zoom value upon loading the plugin? Why didn't they add a simple parameter on a config file like ReFX or Initial do...

10. BigM

BigM Guest

yup it's pretty annoying btw. hope some one could find a solution. i think it's do-able in the legit version.

11. devrank

devrank Newbie

i found out after searching the internet for a while, but the solution wasnt even on the internet i just did a freestyle and it worked out lol.
    i have fl studio idk how it works in other daw. first resize arcade as you wish, then go to the arrow in the top left corner of the plugin (next to the settings sign). click on save channel state as, now it takes you to fl studio files, mine is: C > program files x86 > image line > fl studio 12 > data > patches > plugin preset. now go one folder back to patches, then click on plugin database > generators and then find arcade (mine was under instrument-synth. click on arcade and press save. its gonna ask you to replace it, click yes. now every time you open arcade it will load at the state you saved it under.

12. devrank

devrank Newbie

and mine was even more annoying cause i have a 4k screen and it didnt scale accordingly so i couldnt even click on settings to rescale the settings button was literally left out of the screen, i did some other tricks to get that one working

13. BigM

BigM Guest

there's no way to do that in logic or ableton live, this workaround is only for fl studio and it's a plugin state preset not a default setting.

14. devrank

devrank Newbie

yeah but it works, I don’t think there is an option in arcade itself to fix the issue.

15. Flare

Flare Kapellmeister

This also happens with the legit version of arcade. This bug has been there forever. They should really stop adding more stuff and fix the already existing bugs.

16. BigM

BigM Guest

Totally Agree.

17. BigM

BigM Guest

yep it works but only for fl studio users.