Appreciation thread - nadirtozenith just gave his 1000th like

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Andrew, Sep 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

Hi there AudioSex,
    our valued member nadirtozenith gave his 1000th like today, at 5:32 AM. He gave it to our another valued member xsze in Hive vs. Sylenth thread. I highly value such attitude - giving thanks and expecting nothing in return. Such person is perfect example of AudioSexed spirit, someone who values every opinion regardless if it's attune to one's ego or not. Someone who doesn't judge, who is patient and replies in the most polite way possible under any circumstance. Someone who doesn't save up their likes to those who he consider worthy, just give them away freely.

This person is epitome of what AudioSex has become - a personal place. A place where someone is not just a nick and an IP address, but a person to be remembered. A place where from time to time, someone remembers your birthday, your musical preference or your views. A place where one finds consolation in difficult life situations.

As a result of this, I have decided to award nadirtozenith a free complimentary copy of AudioSexed album!
    Please contact me via PM to discuss details.

:mates:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2015
    • Like x 7
    • Winner x 3
    • Love it! x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • List
  3. Agreed, a great person and an incredible asset in our little commune. And I appreciate the appreciation you have shown, Andrew, as it does well to appreciate our experience here at the forum.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    hello, all audio lover fellows, nadirtozenith appreciator members too,

where is that meme image, telling: OH, STOP IT, YOU, with the red blotches on the face, indicating enormous embarrasment (but of course, smiling all the way)... :yes:

many loads of thank yous for every one, bringing this up, then chiming in, really appreciated... :bow:

being sure other members will give that amount too, am just asking please close this thread... :bow:

many thanks for the complimentary compact disc, for the idea, some tracks from it are quite often on the playlist here, in audio-emptied times (will do contact you, Andrew). :yes:

wish all the best for all of us, plus minimum the same amount of right thumb up shaped ratings for every positively sentient member... :bow:

later edit, post scriptum, did it all just because knew Andrew will notice it... :cool:

even later edit, post scriptum too, perhaps it is more important to not giving all those negative ratings everywhere just because someone comes up with some slightly discernable difference in her, his, viewpoint, when compared to our so called opinion, held as absolute... :bow:

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  5. Cav Emp

Cav Emp Audiosexual

[​IMG]

:)

Naturally I always click to see who 'liked' my posts (so do you, everyone reading this. don't lie). Infallibly, nadirtozenith is there on everything constructive. There's a guy that never forgets to be grateful, which means he's probably happier than most of us.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  6. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Yep, a genuinely nice guy who in the short time I've been here has been one of many who have made me feel very welcome.

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. xsze

xsze Guest

He is what this place is about, if there's 20% of him in all of us, well, one can only dream....

He knows everything, we talk daily, glad someone noticed this and many will reading this, he is really kind pure and grateful soul in dump called internet, always giving, carrying, trying to help, second guessing his every move, fair, loyal, well, true inspiration. :hug:

• Love it! Love it! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  8. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

quite active with giving likes! crazy 1000+ likes.
    giving more likes too now, well took a bit longer to get used to the new system.
    its definitely better as the previous one. good job by our admins.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  9. Rolma

Rolma Guest

Yes...I have noticed such incredible generosity and commitment...Kinda of intriguing as well...

@ Andrew by the way, what empowering words for the community you just gave.Yep, discussing about music-sound, meeting a varied range of ppl with interesting views ... a corner for artists...yes AS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  10. nadirtozenith

nadirtozenith Rock Star

navigating between nadir zenith vectoring upwards
    Best Answer
    hello, all audio lover fellows,

thank yous, deluge of, to every kind soul coming here to express her, his, appreciation. :wink:

all the praise, for some mouse clicks... even if every bit of it feels good, could we all, please, pray do, just reckon this thread as closed?
    it is because reading is loads better to my liking than typing, then one mouse click on one icon does not take much effort. :yes:

wish every one of us the best, only that... :bow:

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Andrew

Andrew AudioSEX Maestro

All right, let's do how he wishes. :mates:
    Could I kindly ask mods/admins to lock this thread? :wink:
    Thanks!

12. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member