Applied Acoustic Systems introduces Objeq Delay

Discussion in 'Software News' started by aymat, Apr 11, 2017.

1. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

[​IMG]

Objeq Delay is a creative delay unit with unique filtering options thanks to our acoustic object models. Going beyond traditional delay duties, Objeq Delay delivers modulator type effects, drum track layering, one-shot re-crafting, dynamic loop mangling, and drones…

Tutorials

Overview
    Take a look around the Objeq Delay interface and hear it in action.

The Delay Module
    See how the Delay Module’s two delay lines are used to create a variety of tempo synced and modulation style effects.

The Object Module
    Hear how this is used to process the input signal through an acoustic resonator to change the tonal clolour and timbre of the sound.

The LFO Module
    Explore how these parameters are used to modulate the values of parameters in the other Objeq Delay modules.

The Filter Module
    Hear the effect of filtering of the input signal before it reaches the object or delay module; and see how modulating the filter’s frequencies via the LFO module generates interesting rhythmic frequency shifts in the signal.

The Presets
    Explore the variety of presets that ships with Objeq Delay, along with some simple and fun ways to get the most out of them.

More info:

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/objeq-delay/

3. Regz

Regz Producer

Interesting...... But why all the AAS GUIs sucks, or it's just me? lol....

4. Ultram

Ultram Kapellmeister

Amazing, just been playing with the demo seems pretty unique.

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Whoa, some cool sounds in there. I like.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. mrfloyd

mrfloyd Producer

Very interesting delay but expensive, at $139 it is similar in price to UVI Relayer which in my opinion gives a lot more delays for the price while this one gives even more unique modulation possibilities. They would complement each other very nicely.

7. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

Yeah I kinda feel the same. Its definitely a nice delay and unique more so than a lot of other delays on the market, but the price is a bit much even at $99 intro price. Played around with it last night, I can see myself picking it up but I'll wait till the holidays sales kick in to see if the price comes down a little lower.

8. Vader

Vader Platinum Record

I got it for free. :bleh:

9. tommyzai

tommyzai Platinum Record

I'm a big fan of AAS. They are cool cats, who produce great plugins. I legitimately own their physical modeling instruments . . . small virtual footprint, stable, and great sounding. I'll be grabbing this delay for sure. I saw "Drones" listed as a feature. Hmmm!