APPLE: Message to Our Customers

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by davea, Feb 18, 2016.

1. panther5

panther5 Kapellmeister

None of you should have any worries or concerns at all. The Donald is going to fix everything! It's all going to be really great! Wonderful, wonderful!:winker::rofl:

2. Infidel

Infidel Producer

@Slider I am not a liberal. I am way more dangerous because I have my own mind with my own thoughts. I don't need someone to tell me what or how to think. I also think religion is mind control. hence my moniker.
    No value in that for someone like me.
    i have voted Republican in the past but never will again. They plainly and obviously anti-American. A bigger threat than religious extremists. Wait. They actually are religious extremists. probably why they hate the freedom they always talk about giving but take actions against. If they control all branches of government I'm sure you'll get what you asked for. But it won't be what you wanted.