Apple Announces a New Mac Pro At WWDC

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by lyric8, Jun 10, 2013.

1. The Dude

The Dude Rock Star

"iSwingWood', I think we're absolutely right! If I were you, I would look for establishments and companies that use "exclusively" Macs,
    like supermarkets, banks, industries, telecommunication companies or even hospitals, and only buy products or services that has a seal "Apple inside"

Iphones and Ipads were never meant to be for masses...

It's time for somebody to stand up and reveal to the public what they're all doing wrong!

And you seem to be that guy...

2. iswingwood

iswingwood Kapellmeister

I think you severely misunderstood my posts (or even skipped a few). They weren't for the masses in the beginning meaning Apple I, Apple II. Steve said they weren't into building "cheap priced computers" just to satisfy an early market. I then stated that Apple has made immense changes to target the masses. This is why they are in schools, hospitals and other major institutions. I'm the Apple advocate my friend, otherwise I wouldn't spend 1/4 of my time in Objective C.