Anyone who is skilled in Source engine programing?

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by DJSabreblade, Jan 8, 2017.

1. DJSabreblade

DJSabreblade Ultrasonic

Hi All I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable and skilled in Source/Goldsrc engine development and modding :

I have a major idea, its a very good idea its a lengthy script all written by me, I just want to put it into reality in the form of a game, so this may be the wrong site for that, but i thought since im a member anyway id post it here to, there are lots of gamers/video guys here as well as other modding community sites, although I'm not sure of any good source community pages? let me know of some if you know any.

Anyway here is what im skilled at >

#1 Music Concepts : Demo Example :

#2 Skilled script writer and story/dialogue/creator etc..

#3 Directing and making concepts/art/things work/flow well

Cheers.

3. muaB

muaB Producer

Hey man how did it turn out? did you start something? i think making a game is very hard.

but id love to make something small, i think you should start for yourself to get an overwiew over the tools. (engines)

the tracks provided i suppose will be the soundtrack? theyre rough industrial, kinda like it! mr dopeman is calling!

4. junh1024

junh1024 Rock Star