Anyone want to sell thier legit superior drummer 3 license via license transfer?

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by tylerv, Mar 20, 2020.

1. tylerv

tylerv Platinum Record

As stated in title I'm looking for anyone wanting to sell their copy of SD3 via license transfer. Tried multiple times to download and use the crack but can never get it to work and sick of screwing with it...

So please (and this should be obvious) don't approach me trying to sell me your SD3 crack.

I'm looking for legit toontrack sd3 license transfer only.

Hit me up if intrested. Thanks

3. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

That will not solve your problem ! Your doing something wrong, and will have the same issue
    Librarys should be in C:\programdata\toontrack\EzDrummer or Superiordrummer show hidden folders

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

i've seen a few folks posting troubles since the last few releases. those just seemed to need the latest update to install the libraries. then of course make sure your antivirus or defender isnt blocking your efforts. and yes, we know the factory core content is a pain to install. didnt i try to PM you over on the sister site? i cant remember, i deleted it. the latest releases have actually made SD a whole lot easier to install than it used to be.
    original installer, with whichever level of core content you need
    update software to latest
    update factory content to latest
    additional libraries

5. tylerv

tylerv Platinum Record

it wasnt me that you messged on sister but i definitely appreciate any help i can get with it. im on 2012 mac pro running mojave if that matters. but yea the problem i always encounter is probably the same one everyone encounters, and that is after installing sd3 and the core libraries when i open it, it throws the "cannot locate sound files" error. ive tried looking for the answer on how to point the ui to the file loc but always to no avail.. im not totally new to this (ab a year into taking recording seriously). ive got a pretty large library of "releases" but this one just frustrates the sh#t out of me everytime i attempt to install. and its a bit intimidating asking the community for help with it bc there can def be a vibe of "if you cant figure it out on your own then f**k off n00b".

6. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

ah ok that helps a lot. yeah im Win and Linux here. im sure you've already tried the obvious stuff.. reading the thread on sis site, looking for other Mac posters? try checking the latest release threads 3.1.7, and go back a few releases. sometimes i find gems in reading older threads after folks had time to post in them. i see there arent as many releases for Mac, but there are a couple for on the library updates for you guys. and maybe a Mac user will see this and post here
    edit: and i would probably stay clear of the no install ones. unless something catches your eye

7. tylerv

tylerv Platinum Record

will do man, thanks for the help. definitely appreciated

8. Talula

Talula Rock Star

license transfer - is this important? and no options?

if you still want to buy sd3 pm me.

9. tylerv

tylerv Platinum Record

thanks for the help everyone. yesterday i just ended up biting the bullet and buying SD3.. thank Glob for sweetwater credit :drummer:

10. tylerv

tylerv Platinum Record

damn.. thats how shit goes i guess. literally bought a legit copy last night :suicide:

11. Graf

Graf Platinum Record

so did it install properly?