Anyone want to help me finish this song ?

Discussion in 'Collaborations' started by marcis, Dec 30, 2018.

1. marcis

marcis Noisemaker

Heres the deal.. I have been playing instruments for many years now, but as a solo musician I NEVER finish stuff.. would love to finish a couple of songs that I can be happy with.

Vocals are demo, and just there to help build the song .. I would prefer not to be the vocalist.. Like my voice, but hate writing.

If you are a drummer, or great at programming drums, maybe you can help re-do these ? .. I suppose finishing the full song should be the first goal, but having a real drummer who understands drums better than I would be a huge help.. I like most of the parts I did for drums (I think), The pre-chorus part could probably use something else though. I also used 2 different kits for this, so something more even would probably be beneficial.. I added distortion to the drums for the "verse", and went with a more "natural kit" sound for the pre chorus/chorus..

I don't know .. thoughts, comments, opinions ??