Anyone Volunteer To Master My Mix Vol 3.

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by TheMoss, Jun 7, 2021.

1. pratyahara

pratyahara Guest

If so you should start making and analysing graphs, and using other analysis tools for a start, before trying to compare yourself to others. And start disclosing the origin of the source material you post.

2. TheMoss

TheMoss Kapellmeister

I added site and artist's bandcamp page. I guess now it's ok.

3. KungPaoFist

KungPaoFist Audiosexual

The question is how did the final master achieve proper widened and ultimate awesomeness..

4. Ed Jachimowicz

Ed Jachimowicz Producer

Listen: I'm not going to waste much time on this.
    You edited your post and you added the credits to the music. Fine but next time do this upfront ;)

In your original post, these credits or the source of the material were not present.
    That makes people believe that you created the material yourself (either music, mix or master) which is not true.
    People here then wanted to help you with your question but I guess some of them would not have taken the effort if you didn't make it yourself. So much for that.

And furthermore: what is the purpose of asking for a master when the "only" thing you did is alter the mix?
    Wouldn't it be better if you had posted your own mastering results and then asked for feedback?
    Having other people do the job is not bringing you anything.

And to be honest:
    To me, it feels like that if people wouldn't have called you out about the existing song you probably would have
    claimed the mastered version of one of the Audiosex-members as your own master on some other forum. Sorry for the accusation.

5. TheMoss

TheMoss Kapellmeister

You are right, i did change first entry of this topic and tagged copyright owner too.

and here is my master to my mix to this song. It's around -8 RMS. (I'm gonna change delay it's awkward and too wet)

https://vocaroo.com/1aAAjCyQar20

6. nctechno

nctechno Kapellmeister

here you go

7. nctechno

nctechno Kapellmeister

that was done in the mix for sure, completely different mix was used as OP posted his mix of the multitracks

8. pratyahara

pratyahara Guest

I believe OP, as a beginner, should bear in mind what mastering is all about. It is not what pleases someone's individual taste when a file is being played on his, or generally on some particular gear. It should make a recording sound balanced on any kind of gear.
    So you could just take another look at:
    anyone volunteer to master my mix?