Anyone using Logic + Spire and U-he Diva?

Discussion in 'Logic' started by acatnamedharmony, Aug 20, 2018.

1. acatnamedharmony

acatnamedharmony Ultrasonic

I'm trying to get preset files off of a Logic Pro project so that I can recreate it in a DAW of my choosing...

please PM me. Thanks =)

3. artwerkski

artwerkski Audiosexual

Channel strip presets? Synth presets?
    Probably the easiest way is to open the project in Logic and manually save the presets of the synths or plugs to a folder on your desktop and
    use them in your other DAW. Or, locate the presets in their respective locations (/Library/Audio/Presets & -user-/Library/Audio/Presets) ... if your on Mac and stay on Mac.

:wink:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  4. acatnamedharmony

acatnamedharmony Ultrasonic

Synth presets....I don't have a mac though and don't want to install a virtual operating system to get plugin patches.

5. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

If you are talking about Plugins and VSTi presets, you are going for the impossible. Logic's AU presets formats can't be translated/converted to another Plugin format. For example, If you want U-he Diva presets to be used in ST1 VST or Pro Tools AAX formats, you won't be able to.

6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

If the Project File is not too big in size and if it doesn't have too many tracks, I could open it in Logic and save the presets of the synths and inserts if for you if there are not too many of them. Otherwise I could take a screenshot of the inserts and their settings.