Anyone using an MPC with Software 2.0 in here ?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by Moonlight, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

It's soft ilok so I guess technically it's "crackable". The previous version that was released, wasn't soft ilok. It's VR that used to do that one.
    If a group wants to "handle" this one, on paper I guess they can, I dont have any idea how they decide which soft they will crack or not next....

I like the MPC 2 soft, the previous version sucked, this one not. I'm happy I have an mpc studio too. I like the workflow.

2. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

thanks Talmi for the detailed answer! just what I wanted to know. :)

so its even more doable now, nice. to bad I dont either have a clue on how you request such things..

btw, I saw akai had recently made the software fully usable with other controllers now too. :excl:

3. Talmi

Talmi Audiosexual

No problem EddieXx :wink:.

It's cool that they integrate other controllers better. I find it's a nice feeling to make beats with this soft and a nicely integrated harware, much less convulated than working with keyboard and mouse only, even with a few controllers linked.

4. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

FUCK AKAI. Once they dropped support for Windows 7 they lost me as a customer for life. PLENTY of ways to make music nowadays. Akai is a small fish is a huge lake now, so FUCK EM.

5. Fesster

Fesster Noisemaker

Agreed 100%. Used MPCs for years, then switched to Maschine...BYE BYE AKAI, and good riddance.