Anyone Notice Older Deep Dubstep Tracks No Longer Available?

Discussion in 'Music' started by GreatJobChamp, Aug 5, 2017.

1. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

So... I hate Beatport... I hope they die... THAT being said (I hate when people say that), I buy from Juno.

Lately I have been looking into songs that I found from mix-tracklists... and I'm noticing tracks that are older... maybe before 2016, are no longer on Juno.

For xample, everything from the Box Clever label is gone... I also noticed a Gantz release on Innamind is gone; even though, Innamind still has some releases still on the site. Luckily I bought all that stuff when it came out; however, each year I notice I like tracks that I didn't originally, and now it seems I am left with the last resort... buy the vinyl from Discogs... which of course if forced to, I can't complain about having to own the vinyl.

Anyone notice this type of thing?.. Is this just meant to keep things "rare?"

3. Olaf

Olaf Platinum Record

Hmm, too bad really. :sad:

I'm noticing something similar at our consumer electronics retailer. All the Betamax tapes they had are gone. They want to keep them rare too. Since I hate VHS, I'm left with the last resort: buy Video 2000 from eBay.

That being said, it's at the artist's (or label's) discretion to remove their content from these platforms anytime.