Anyone need Groove3 Courses?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Schedul1, May 27, 2015.

1. Schedul1

Schedul1 Newbie

Illegal? You are quite mistaken, thank you for your concern but you have no clue what I may or may not have a license to so please don't wrongly accuse...............

2. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

Quite mistaken?? WTF?? You obviously have stuff from SYNTHiC4TE & MATRiX. I'm not wrongly accusing you. NO... I'm telling you to your face that you have illegal stuff listed in your Pic. And I in good conscience can not allow you to openly offer illegal stuff here. I should delete this thread all together. Get your shit together and edit that crap. This is a public forum FFS!!

3. Schedul1

Schedul1 Newbie

How does this make them illegal? Your not making any sense, if I have a license to this materials it does not matter whether I downloaded as a personal preference that way.... People buy programs with ilok but download torrented versions all the time? When you have a license you have a license, now the sharing of these files may be a different story and I think that is what your actually concerned about....

4. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

It's so obvious that most of what you want to share was attained illegally. The various RAR files and the folders names pretty much tells the truth.I don't care how You feel about it, I'm done and so are you