Anyone like trance?

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by AudioDoct3r, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Dynamic Force

Dynamic Force Newbie

This is definitely better and more punchy. Nice glitch step bass. Try to build a climax in your break. it make the glitch step bass stand out more. change the synth to a big room house chord or program the melody like the without you song (david guetta and usher) the audience loves it. Or use strings in the background to fill the emptiness in the melody. listen to the ricky romero edit of this song Nicky Romero is also Dutch. And you hear the impact of the break in this edit is fuller and stands way more out. I think he's using the right Reverb and Chorus settings.

David Guetta feat. Usher - Without You (Nicky Romero Remix)

It's the same idea but your song is different. This edit is a big hit in DJ land.

The first couple of bars of the beat (after the break) you can take your time to introduce the glitch step bass (dubstep-like bass)

You could send your demo to mau5trap he likes this sound.

When you're stuck on the arrangement try to use other songs you like as a guide.

I knew you got the talent, like I said in my comment.

2. AudioDoct3r

AudioDoct3r Newbie

It's just a WIP so cool your boots. :bleh: