Anyone know where I could make a donation???

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by limitemcee, Feb 6, 2012.

1. limitemcee

limitemcee Newbie

Well 1st I want to thank all the members for helping us Out. I'm really satisfied with this website and I would like to give a small donation if possible for the hard work and great plugins you provided me with. I'm saving money to buy originals but it's out of my ball park at the Time. Shout outs to you guys for making my music dreams possible

3. lukie

lukie Newbie

you could pm the Saint

4. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Thats GREAT! Giving back to the community. :thumbsup: Props limitemcee! :wink: I wish more users in the scene/community were the same way.
    --
    sG

5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

i agree there :)

and yh would be cool if more pppl would think like that ... :thumbsup:

6. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

i agree great idea!
    how bout everyone donates a dollar that's in a pool, and we take a poll on the most desired app/ plugs/ etc, and saint can purchase and upload PC/Mac compatible of course.

7. Breakz

Breakz Newbie

Yeah , you could buy a lot with 3 million dollars! :rofl:

8. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

wow! we have that many members? ill put in the first Buck after work.

9. limitemcee

limitemcee Newbie

Lol that would be good but we won't stand for what audioz stands For. "While others make money we make history " I want audioz to go in history not as what people see us as "theives" more like gave starving artists a chance to master there craft.. Im against people who try to sell cracked programs...Maybe the companies will lower there prices and make it more affordable to Actually buy a plugin and not waste 600 on a reverb vst if audioz blows up.. And know that there are revolutionary people helping the poor artis like my Self. So I say make a donation a help out audioz to expand there resources

10. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

yeah you're right, I'm always ready to be helpful, sometimes too much, but i like your reasoning. sounds good.

11. fraggle83

fraggle83 Member

For God's sake limitencee! ... do you think seriously that have been the guys here who have made your music dreams possible ?! ... Really ?!
    Please tell me ... What would have become of the guys here without all those people in laboratories, who spent 24 hours a day, experimenting and
    creating all those "great plug-ins the guys here supposedly have provided you" ?

I know quite well that most of the people here doesn't want to hear anything about all that, that nobody wants to be serious and think .... even a little ... before talking the first words that come to mind.

Anyway, who cares! ... After all, human beings have done all that since beginingles times ... steal, steal, and steal ... the rich stealing the poor ones,
    the poor ones stealing those even more poor than they, and so on, so on. Everybody is taking profit from others, we from those who create those
    "great plugins", some "mates" here from the rest of us, companies from the songwriters, and so on, so on.

If i may say this ... We are not serious at all, and eventually we all will have that we deserve ... misery (the same that the parents of our parents, our parents, etc.
    But as i said above, who cares! ... After all anyone of us only think on him/herselves, and never in others ... YES limitemcee!, otherwise you would have included
    those who created the great plugins that someone else has provided you for you to make your dreams come true.

Unfortunately neither you, nor others who answered to your original post, made reference to them ... Shame on us all!

I'm very sorry to have said all that but i felt i had to say it ...
    My sincere apologizes if you feel hurt somehow by any of my words. That was not my intention.
    Perhaps time has come for me to forget about AudioZ and AudioSEX, after all what are we all doing here in fact ?!
    Take care! ... Kind Regards! :mates:

12. limitemcee

limitemcee Newbie

No feeling hurt you broke it down properly I understand not everyone's thoughts could be the same as mine and I do thank the company's for making wonderful plugins also the teams here that made it possible for me to grab a hold of what I wanted.

13. studio5599

studio5599 Producer

Yes ! Pm me for my paypal info! I could use a Donation :) kidding

14. djkmc

djkmc Newbie

and i agree with you as well. i guess its difficult to quell this obsession we all have, i do have the utmost respect for the genius behind these apps/plugs. and if i ever aquire the resources i would gladly pay for the stuff i truly love. there is a certain pride i have looking at a piece of software that has a legit license with your name on it. or looking at the box that your stuff comes in.
    so I'm with you.....just......one... more....plugin ... .no.....must not... AAAhhhhhhh"!!!!!

15. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

i've already thought of that, you can find it somewhere on the forum (probably Trading section)...
    this is actually the same way most groups are working.

he's right if does, because that's actually the only reason i keep wasting my time on AudioZ and risking everything.
    ...yes, just because sometimes i receive messages like "you made my music dreams possible"; and to tell you a secret, i'm collecting them.

with time i've spent on AudioZ, i could earn a fucking fortune by doing something else.

so yes, it's all works just for the idea and that thankful people like limitemcee.

16. SAiNT

SAiNT Creator Staff Member phonometrograph

your appreciation and support is already the greatest donation for me :bow:

obviously, we all could use some more money, but i don't think it's the way AudioZ should work... at least not for now.

again, thank you very much for the offer :mates: