Anyone know of any up-to-date guides for using Kontakt library cracks?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by benjamin L, Dec 30, 2021.

1. benjamin L

benjamin L Newbie

I'm totally new to Kontakt, and I got 6.5.3 (the most recent functional version I could find) and I'm currently downloading 5.6.0 (because I read that its easier to add cracked libraries with it). I'm using an M1 mini if it matters. I need some symphonic VSTs and I've downloaded several symphonic libraries that were labeled as "cracked", "preauthorized", etc., but for every one of them, I get to a point in 6.5.3 where the library either won't load, loads but stays in demo mode, loads but makes no sound, or asks me to update through Native Access. Session Horns Pro, Sonuscore, and Symphonic Destruction all do this, but it lets me add and use a legit Ostinato strings library I got for free a while back. I tried running the "kitty" scripts that I saw mentioned on a different board (add library.command) right before and right after I try to add the library, but it makes no difference.

I'm just wondering if there is a guide or walkthrough anywhere out there, because I've seen enough other people using cracked Kontakt libraries to think its mostly just user error/not knowing what to do on my part. Or if I'm just coming at this totally wrong and need to do something else entirely, that would be helpful to know, too. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.

3. Martin Martini

Martin Martini Member

there is a Bobdule version of Version 6.6.1 that was updated with full options that works perfectly....look for a version posted on the sister site @ 9.09.2021 @ 23:17....scroll down a dozen posts and there is a link from Bob dule with an updated patch.....a bit clumsy to find but it solved all my similar problems

4. Dimentagon

Dimentagon Rock Star

Yeah, it's here x 1000 look for it with a simple search.

5. GammaStar

GammaStar Platinum Record

grab latest portable... (Native Instruments Kontakt 6 v6.6.1 PORTABLE WiN) done :wink:

6. fishnose

fishnose Producer

Use the portable 6.6.1. Then you won't have to worry about cracks or anything else, everything just installs with the included Library Manager.

7. dia manu

dia manu Producer

so Bobdule did better than R2R?

8. insomnia

insomnia Member

Bobdule version is a updated version if im correct he still uses the r2r crack its jus packed into installer with all tools need hope this helps

9. wildlive

wildlive Newbie

Is it safe to run non-licensed kontakt libraries (the kind that don't work in kontakt player, but force you to have the full version of kontakt) with a legit installation kontakt.

It seems like there's no protection on these libraries. You just buy them and can use them without any serial or anything.

10. F.L.O.W.

F.L.O.W. Producer

Yes, it does.
    Because none of the answers here yet will help you.
    They all answered for Windows.
    Correct. It has the Add Library button. Simple.
    But there are no cracked libraries. Only cracked Kontakt.
    So those websites you mention sound very dodgy!
    edit: Actually, there are two companies I know who sometimes involve a serial number and code it into the Kontakt GUI but it's rare.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. benjamin L

benjamin L Newbie

Ok, so can you just tell me in practical terms, can I use the libraries on the sister site on a cracked version of Kontakt? And if so, what kinds of things do I need to do to get them to work? Is there a separate program or script I need to run?

12. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Ooops, sorry guys thx anyways :rofl:

13. F.L.O.W.

F.L.O.W. Producer

Hi @benjamin L
    You being with M1 means you are on Big Sur. Am I correct?
    Myself and other long term macOS/warez users have not had this experience yet.
    With an older version of cracked Kontakt, on an older OS, yes. Or an older Kontakt on Big Sur maybe.
    Yet libraries up until the version you choose.
    You will notice that people are having problems loading older libraries on newest Kontakt.
    Although there is a fix a lot of the time, to do with changing the encryption in the .nicnt, cracked Kontakt on macOS still seems to have problems with recent releases.
    Everything about your first post sounds wrong. Even down to a "free" Ostinato strings library happening to work!
    Which one? I don't know of a free one.
    It's because you called it "legit". There is no legit/non-legit wth libraries.
    And loading in Demo mode means that Kontakt isn't patched or cracked properly.
    Either user error or dodgy download.
    And loading without sound is just messed up!
    Either user error or dodgy download.
    I can't vouch for the Kitty thing, but just do a search for the thread.

There were no problems at all prior to Kontakt 4.2 !
    Most downloads should also come with cracked 5.6.0 already in there, for adding libs.
    No. :wink:
    Good luck!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
  14. dave dee

dave dee Newbie

where do i find the sister site?

15. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

Does someone know perhaps if player edition releases (like the Strezov choir ones) from the sister site work with a legit Kontakt? (latest version, 6.6.1).

16. garfinkle

garfinkle Platinum Record

Yup.

Theres an 'add library' script on the sister site. Copy it. Place it on your desktop (or wherever) and when you want to add a library you can use it as a scripted terminal command. All you need to do is point it at the library you wish to add and - shazam.

17. BigM

BigM Guest

Yes you can, i'm using macOS Monterey on a M1 mac. Try last sptndc release it worked fine for me(All of the libraries i wanted to use worked, but not native arm).
    Yes, you don't have an add library button in kontakt 6. In order to add libraries you need a separate add library script by kitty.It's pretty easy to use.

Some additional info: kontakt 6.7x beta(legit) is out and it has native apple silicon support.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2022
  18. Talula

Talula Rock Star

have never worked, do not work and will not work. and it cannot depend on the newness of the version. on the sister site, the original libraries of manufacturers are laid out without any changes (very rarely some idiots for some reason make a batch-resavied of nki files with the latest version of kontakt, but the description indicates the version from the offsite and inattentive users start a hysteria in the style of "my kontakt does not work, the library does not load "and so on, but now not about that). these libraries require activation of a license using native access, without a license for the kontakt player library (as well as legal kontakt full) will load it in demo mode. this is the meaning of the PROTECTED library.

When will you finally understand the difference between a full-fledged sampler, with which you can create your own libraries, and a functionally limited player, in which you can only slightly process sounds?

libraries for kontakt player (generally, it's correct to call them "powered by kontakt player"), first of all, protect the producers of these libraries from theft of their work. but only from theft not by ordinary users, but by cunning scammers posing as cool developers. but in fact, onm simply take samples from other people's unprotected libraries, process them a little, in the process of changing their sound, they convert them, after which it will no longer be possible to prove the fact of the theft of samples even with the help of the most cunning dwm solutions, even if they sound not strong will change, as any model of a good upright piano sounds almost exactly the same as another piano of the same model and condition sounds. they are the same model - this is logical =)))

protected libraries not only store samples for convenience in several large container files. each library uses its own unique cryptographic key to sign not only samples, but almost everything that is included in it. only a few native instruments people have access to these keys, and they control these keys in a variety of ways. it is these people who turn a set of samples, scripts and pictures into a protected library and send them to the developers. so no one knows what these keys are, how they work, what they add "tags" to files, what these "tags" are, how native access employees can identify them, and ... in short, no one about This does not know, so once again no one takes risks and samples are stolen from unprotected libraries, from sample packs, from products of other formats, and so on.

understand? =)))

19. Talula

Talula Rock Star

kontakt v5.6.6 was the latest version for mac with feature. also v5.6.6 is the one version that can properly add RAS3 library with proper <SNPID> in xml files and/or in plist files.

or just standalone cracked kontakt v5.6.6 for mac =)))
    and I prefer adding libraries with kontakt v5.6.6:
    start app, click button, choose library folder, enter password for files creating and that's all - 20 seconds and I can use properly instaled library :wink:

20. BigM

BigM Guest

Oops, Thanks for the correction talula:mates:.
    I've also seen a thread about this.But for me(at least Libs that i used) kitty's scripts had no issues.
    I never tried 5.6 on my mac btw. :wink:

21. D-Music

D-Music Rock Star

A simple yes or no was also enough tbh but thanks anyway :rofl:
    As I buy alsmost everything eventually, their Choir Essentials isn't that expensive so probably will do that in a while.