Anyone Heard From Zeus?.. how's he doin?

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by dim_triad, Apr 12, 2015.

1. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

Title explains it all...

wonderin' how he his.

3. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

I think he checked in a week ago dim, and was feeling better.... hard road to travel... but obviously we are all pulling for him, and when he pops back in, it will be a good day.... He had a rough one a month ago... and it sucks... hopefully our well wishes will find him in the right place! :mates:

4. Catalyst

Catalyst Audiosexual

The worst is behind him after the accident and the residual lung infection but now begins the long arduous journey of 8 hours of physical therapy a day. He sent his regards to everyone and said that he hopes to return soon. We're all hoping he will be on the up and up from here on in. What's reassuring for me is that he's retained his sense of humor and that's lucky because it's a particularly good one. Had me on the floor even while he could barely breathe. How many people could pull that one off?

5. sisyphus

sisyphus Rock Star

Thanks for the update Catalyst, makes me feel better.... wow , 8 hours a day of therapy!?!! Please, if you talk to him, let him know we all are there with him in spirit, for all that means (?)..!! ... but class act he maintains his sense of humor in the face of adversity.... He's the Z in audioZ...:)... to a less painful recovery zeus!

6. Exidus

Exidus Rock Star

Thank you for the update and for the great news, Cat :wink:
    It never sees to amaze me what a wonderful community you managed to create here.. Most of us are total strangers and never met with each other ever.. But still, we create a strange and strong connections among us, as the thing that unify us is the true love of music and the creative vision of the world that we share. These are the modern days Internet tribes... we are supporting each other (from a distance) the best we can.
    Get well soon and quick, Zeus! :hug:

7. Zealious

Zealious Kapellmeister

Yes, that is pretty exceptionally awesome.

I would like to share this movie for Zeus, to speed up his recovery. It is about the power of our mind how we can affect our cells to do miraculous things.

It also has a real life story how a man who was in a plane crash healed himself through sheer focus and will power, when the doctors said he would not do anything anymore, he decided to hold a mental picture of himself walking out of the hospital by a set date.... and so he did, astonishing everyone by walking out of the hospital. ( He is called the Miracle Man in the States )

Here is the version, that is Unabridged. Search in the p**ateba*: The_Secret_(First_Release_with_Esther_Hicks_and_Abraham).avi
    ( the new extended version has some important info cut out by someone, so i suggest him to watch this one if he would wish to do so )

I know he has the power of mind, to do miraculous things. Lots of Blessings and speedy healing to Zeus~!

8. dim_triad

dim_triad Producer

thats f'n EXCELLENT to hear :wink:

so glad he's progressing.

@Zealious: thanks for the link and info. definitely gonna check that.

Yeah, the human mind is just unbelievable in what it is documented as being capable of doing.

You ever hear or see that story about those monks that focus on raising their body temperature so that moisture begins to just steam right off of their body?.. some straight Jedi insanity right there!

As always!.. we all love ya' Zeus!!!!!!!!!!!

"keep on keepin' on mate!!"