Anyone have spare Plugin Alliance vouchers for a poor guy like me?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Justin-Cydeher, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Justin-Cydeher

Justin-Cydeher Kapellmeister

I got some cheesy cheap $3-$15 dollar plugs from people not worth paying a freaken $20 transfer fee.

The generic vouchers are now dead....annoying.

I was hoping some Russian users here who had their accounts deleted could share some nice vouchers..I feel for you guys, there was one guy on another site who posted all his vouchers and im telling yah it sounded bad what plugin alliance did., so ill take them if anyone wants to PM me?

3. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

have you heard of their newest sub plan? forever 29, something like this, you can get any plugin you want for 30 dol, sub or unsub at any given time (at least thats how they advertised it)

4. Sinus Well

Sinus Well Audiosexual

Dude, you can get basically any PA plugin you want for $31. Isn't that cheap enough for you?

5. dkny

dkny Platinum Record

The generic $25 "loyalty" voucher is not dead, it's alive and well - unless you've spent it already, in which case you can't have another one until next month.

Nice that you're willing to take advantage of the (rightly so imo) annoyed Russian customers' misfortune though. Classy.