Anyone Have Issues w/ Cableguys and El Cap?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by GreatJobChamp, Feb 26, 2017.

1. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

So I use Ableton... switched to EL Cap two weeks ago or so.

I have Cableguy's Shaper Box... I haven't used anything but Vol. Shaper in some projects.

What I noticed is that, Vol. Shaper will not open correctly after a project has been running awhile.

Like, I will open a fresh Vol. Shaper, make some adjustments, and either 15-20 mins later... OR, when I open the project the next day, AND THEN wait 15 - 20 mins., my Vol Shaper GUI's will open completely blank... aside from the the Lo/Mid Crossover diagram being displayed (of which, despite being the only element displayed, cannot be adjusted). Also, I can never remedy the issue.

The only "workaround," is to close the project and reopen, and adjust Vol Shaper immediately... cuz, for whatever reason, Vol. Shaper will open fine once a project is newly opened, but at some point no longer works if the plugin is minimized... well, I guess I never tried to leave the plugin maximized, to see if it "stays."

Anyone have these kinds of troubles?

I am going to download and install the regular Volume Shaper and see if the issue is altered and/or does not exist.

3. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

It behaves normally for me on el cap and sierra.
    You should probably report it to cable guys as a bug. It is no doubt something situational they could fix at there end. They would appreciate the feedback