Anyone have an unmodified libstdc++ file for 10.10.5?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Drishta, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Drishta

Drishta Newbie

I saw someone had the same request for the same reason about a year ago, but the link to the clean file is dead :(

I'm having issues running utorrent after replacing the libstdc++ file to test out some openssh plugins. i thought i made a backup, but i backed up the wrong file. now i can't run utorrent, but it was working fine before i messed with the system files.

Anyone running 10.10.5 that can give me a clean libstdc++.6.diylib file so i don't have to go through the trouble of a full reinstall?

3. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

I'm on 10.12 but you can download a 10.x installer disk and get the missing file from there without actually reinstalling os x.

4. Drishta

Drishta Newbie

I couldn't get a copy of OSX 10.10.5 from the app store, but I got lucky and my roommate is still running Yosemite. All fixed. Thanks for the help though!

5. Leila

Leila Noisemaker

The 10.10.2 modified lib works with 10.10.5?