Anyone Have a solution for Omnisphere losing presets upon reopening?

Discussion in 'Presets, Patches' started by Brendan, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Brendan

Brendan Kapellmeister

Had this issue for awhile, every time I reopen my projects, omni presets lost, no matter how much tweaking is done. I name the presets so i dont completely lose them, but its a pain having to find them again and make adjustments..

Is this a time bomb on cracked releases? Is there a way to fix this issue without reverting to a much older version?

How can anyone enjoy using this synth if this issue is so prominent?

3. clone

clone Audiosexual

it sucks that it is very expensive, or I would give you the old "buy it"... but other than the usual install Steam bs, I haven't had one problem with it since it was released. it has been stand-out and uncommonly worth it for a paid copy. we are still getting updates at version x.7. I even have it set to my default new software instrument in Logic. :yes:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  4. Quantised Noise

Quantised Noise Producer

You ARE using 'Save patch as ...' right?

You should never rely on your DAW restoring the edit buffer of a preset when restoring a project, and you should always save the preset so that you can choose it again directly. Saving the edit buffer is fragile and brittle on almost all DAWs and not guaranteed to work across even the slightest change to all the variables in the project.

5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Save your presets with your DAW. There you can save your preset as * .FXP.
    The best thing to do is to create a folder for example " Omnisphere my Presets "and in this folder you save your favorite presets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]