Anyone get Yum Audio Everything Bundle working?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Betty Rubble, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Betty Rubble

Betty Rubble Member

There's been 3 everything Bundles, from Yum Audio released this year, and i can't get a single one of them to work, has anyone got them working?

3. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

I think I got most working, but I think it was Crispy Clip that kept causing issues for me with GUI not opening and crashing DAW (Studio One and Ableton).

Last edited: Dec 6, 2023
  4. clone

clone Audiosexual

They made them all available separately twice since the last full bundle. A prior nfo said they didn't want to do that but then changed to all single plugin releases. Maybe for a reason. And also mention the importance of cleaning up old installations before trying a new one.

5. Betty Rubble

Betty Rubble Member

Ok thanks, i did notice after i did the Revo uninstall that they were still showing up in studio one. I'll keep trying since i know they work, if i can find what revo couldnt find and delete it.

6. clone

clone Audiosexual

I think they just get taken down quickly.