Anyone for stems mastering for edm here?

Discussion in 'Selling / Buying' started by Highdom, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Hi guys,

I'm searching for someone who can help me with stems mix and mastering for some tracks I made. I don't need extreme quality, so full digital is just fine.
    I can give references and stems organized properly.

Please contact me on private message or reply to this post with your contact info. Thanks!

3. mAher20

mAher20 Ultrasonic

The extreme quality does not depend on the analog equipment at all, but on the technical skills of the engineer. It is much more important.

What do you have? .wav tracks of each instrument? I would like to work as a mixing and mastering engineer in the future.
    Will you let me try?

4. Hooman.Leys

Hooman.Leys Platinum Record

It's not just about the engineer,
    Room
    Monitor system
    Converters
    Equipments
    Engineer

5. mAher20

mAher20 Ultrasonic

A good engineer with a deep understanding of his tools can do a good job with mediocre headphones. Someone who doesn't know what he's doing will make a bad mix in the best studio in the world.

I know that a good mix does not depend only on the engineer, but my opinion is that it is a more important factor than the difference between an OTB vs ITB mix.

6. Grishin

Grishin Newbie

7. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

Of course, I make wave stems... as always:rofl:

8. T3NR@

T3NR@ Producer

Do you have any tracks online somewhere? I like to dabble with mixing for others from time to time but it helps if the music is agreeable to me.

9. Serjio

Serjio Noisemaker

contact with Domestic

10. mAher20

mAher20 Ultrasonic

I've seen you offer semi-professional mixing and mastering services elsewhere ... Why are you looking for help with your songs? After your answer it seems that everything is just a joke

11. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

Could you please post a short lossless clip of the source material (30secs) if it is interesting and somewhat balanced it might be interesting.

Also it would be useful to tell an ME what you targets are, since everyone has priorities that always are going to require some compromises.

If it needs more work I will be honest and just tell you that rather than try to smash into place with fix it tools and instead let you make your own choices on what is your work.

12. Smoove Grooves

Smoove Grooves Audiosexual

Yes. It's clear that you wouldn't be able to show any of the track if this were true.