Anyone familiar with Action Cams?

Discussion in 'Working with Video' started by railkiller2376, Dec 30, 2023.

1. railkiller2376

railkiller2376 Ultrasonic

Hello folks,

sorry a little bit off-topic but maybe someone can help me make the right purchase decision.
    I would like to record videos about music production and start a travel blog for private purposes.
    Since I no longer have any plan when it comes to video in general, I'm a little at a loss at the moment. I recorded my skateboarding videos with old camcorders 25 years ago and haven't bothered with the topic since.
    However, I think that I would probably prefer a product from GoPro because I have read that the support from other (mostly Chinese) manufacturers is probably not that good.
    What I would like is if the camera had two lenses (for switching back and forth between face and scenery). But it's not a must. The only option would probably be the GoPro Max, right? (And it's a bit older and not as up-to-date as a GoPro Hero12).

I would be very grateful for any help. [​IMG]
    P.S. Another “stupid” question; I've seen various travel YouTubers switch from the face to the scenery in a flash without fiddling with the camera... Do they do this with a button on the stick?