Anyone else missing the AMEK EQ 250 TMT function? [Solved]

Discussion in 'Software' started by eXACT_Beats_, Aug 13, 2022.

1. kags

kags Member

@eXACT_Beats_ pffffffffrrrrrrr I don't know how you know I paid $5 for my plugins because I haven't used your credit card papasito.. mister smart, and I don't hate PA. instead you should go to the toilet and wash all that ché out of your mouth and your azz before spreading hate, social resentment. next time don't write a book, in a comment it's boring. be more clever. J. K. Rowling

2. kags

kags Member

@eXACT_Beats_ pffffffffrrrrrrr I don't know how you know I paid $5 for my plugins because I haven't used your credit card papasito.. mister smart, and I don't hate PA. instead you should go to the toilet and wash all that ché out of your mouth and your azz before spreading hate, social resentment. next time don't write a book, in a comment it's boring. be more clever. J. K. Rowling. just in case

3. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

I took the offer on the HG2 MS and the newer Shadow Hills Comp A today. Both much better than the early versions. Not easily impressed with plugins these days but these two are imo spectacular.

4. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

Yes, of the two of us, I'm clearly the one spreading hate. :rofl:
    Sticks 'n stones... :chilling:

The M/S on the Black Box was a nice touch. Previous that, the only M/S saturation I had, short of setting something up with Nugen's SigMod, was the VSM-3. I love Vertigo's take on mastering saturation, but the VSM-3 does have a very distinct tone, whereas the HG2-MS is more subtle, which is often better for multiple instances in a mix. Honestly, everyone I talk to has discarded the green SH compressor for the Class A, but I still like the way the green compliments my percussion tracks, especially on non-drums... well, percussion percussion... you know what I mean, congas and tablas and shakers and stuff. Either way, definitely a nice come up on your end. :yes:

5. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

Okay, so one of the people who also had this issue just got a hit back from Plugin Alliance:

"[...] Thank you for contacting PA support.
    I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem.
    This is a known issue we are working on and will hopefully have a fix soon.
    You will get notified via email as soon as the update is available.
    Thank you for the information and patience in this matter!"

So, that's good news, but now begs the question, why were there approximately five people who noticed this, with everyone else saying that there wasn't an issue? Seriously... not even on FB, and people on there love to find any reason they can to smash on an audio companies.

Well, I guess I can close this thread... tho it'd be in poor form if I didn't allow @kags to unleash one more round of profundity. :invision:

6. hackerz4life

hackerz4life Audiosexual

Yeah i like the green too, its not as open sounding as the red but you can really manipulate and control percussive elements, totally agree. :wink: