Anyone else having Uploaded issues?!?!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bunford, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Bunford

Bunford Audiosexual

Links seem to be constantly timing out for me. Also, downloads seem to be mega slow from them at the moment?!?! Also, using jDownloader, downloads are in the 10KiB/s range (MEGA slow) and parsing link taking up to 2 minutes when usually it is instant.

I am using a Premium account by the way!

3. metaller

metaller Audiosexual

Worst uploadcenter. :no: I can't even download a file. When there is Uploadrocket,Rockfile,..... sites the uploaded is used yet!! :sad:

4. thantrax

thantrax Audiosexual

No problems here using RD (french version).

5. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I as a free user am avoiding as much as I can downloading from Uploaded as in 95% of cases I get "no free download slots left" and their download speed is the same like in the summer of 2001 when Microsoft released Windows XP. For a free user Uploaded is quite useless.

When I have no other choice I use a special command line tool called "plowdown" to download from Uploaded. I guess same could be accomplished with jDownloader to avoid the dreaded "no dl slots left".

Just saying... That's how it is, and it won't change any time soon. :sad: I am forced to use other websites most of the time. I got used to doing that. Still AZ is nice to visit for news and download small files from time to time! :wink: I couldn't be without it, and I'm not being sarcastic!

I'm eagerly awaiting the holiday season... download party and all that. :headbang: