Anyone already using Push 2 ?

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by Hades, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Hi Guys
    I am thinking of purchasing Push 2 after some money sparing. Is anybody of you already using Push 2 ? Can you share some experience with me? And if somebody has a manual , can you upload it for me please so i can take a deeper look ?
    Thank you in advance for your knowledge !!

3. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

4. Hades

Hades Kapellmeister

Ahh thx..i thought Push 2 has its own manual. Do you use Push 2 ?

5. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

No, not yet. And I'm not in a hurry. Sampling is not my main concern so I think I can withstand a little bit longer.
    Some fellow mates from my local ableton user group already got it and apparently it's awesome.
    But I think the changes are not so profound as the new display and the general looks imply.

6. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

This reminds me, that I wanted to check if samples chopped in the new Simpler will be mapped to Maschine Pads in Controller Modeā€¦