Any way to install Kontakt with Factory Library now Bob Dule's crack is dead?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by ericbrewster, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Illadelph

Illadelph Producer

:rofl::rofl:

2. micaela mafrica

micaela mafrica Newbie

Thank you

3. Vlerck

Vlerck Newbie

Hi all. Could someone hook me up with that sister site? Just ran into Native's update anti-climax as well. It's been hard managing my emotions ever since as my excitement was beyond real - can't wait to get my hands on Hit & Rise to name just one. It would be most appreciated! Cheers

4. 5teezo

5teezo Audiosexual

The old trick stil works: import libraries in Kontakt 5 and use them in Kontakt 6. On macOS at least.

5. Vlerck

Vlerck Newbie

I'm on Windows with Kontakt 6, but if you'd think it'd work on Win I could try that with another version

6. Vlerck

Vlerck Newbie

Is the Komplete 13 by Bob Dule currently functional? It's updated 14/10/2020. I was previously using a less recent version, which failed because of the NI updates. Would this one work? Would be great to know if it doesn't so I can avoid running all them tools & NI Access registry thingies. Without a doubt I have no clue what I'm doing and would definitely like to run as few .exe and batch files as I can

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  7. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Done.

8. Vlerck

Vlerck Newbie

My inbox is empty? :') Thanks for the quick replies though

9. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Sorry, typo, invited the wrong member to a conv. :facepalm: [​IMG]

10. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

Somehow I had an off feeling about that Bobdule release from the start, especially that Native Access part where you are supposed to be able to download libraries from their server. I mean, it´s a rule, isn´t it? You don´t connect to the developers server with a non legit software. That sooner or later either busts you or your software.

My 6.4.2 is running fine though, no demo mode shown for any library. But I never used this Native Access option, and didn´t even install that part, I have only libraries added offline with "Add library" and then pointing to libraries on my hd (just the normal way). Could it be that the OP´s problem only concerns users who tried this Native Access/Library Enabler part? Can someone please say something about this if anyone knows?

In that case the solution would actually be simple. Just don´t use Native Access/Library Enabler. Get libraries a different way and add them the "classical" way. Right?

11. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

That Native Access hack was gold. People misunderstood that part of his releases. It allowed you to download all the libraries directly from Native Access, some of which surprisingly haven't been released otherwise yet. Til this day I'm upset with myself for not taking further advatage lol as it was inevitable that NA would plug that hole sooner or later.

The Kontakt crack was separate and you never had to do both for it to work. The point was, as always, that you need a cracked kontakt to run non legit libriaries regardless to how you obtained them. Any libraries from then still work as long as you have a cracked kontakt.

12. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

Sorry, but I don´t see how this is an answer to my question ;-)
    I was asking if the problem of libraries showing in demo mode in the Bobdule releases has anything to do with having used the Native Access option to download libs or not, since I never have done this, and I have no such problems with libs showing demo mode. Just to know if I´m safe here, you know? ;-)
    I can vaguely extract from your post that your answer might be "no" though.

So, why are libs showing demo mode for some people then, and for some not?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2021
  13. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

I was more so commenting on your aversion to using the native access hack in general then answering the original question, but I will say that personally the only reason I've had libs show as demo is if I open Native Access again and log into my real NI account "after" using the cracks (for Kontakt, Maschine, etc.), as I have a few legit products through NI. I'm assuming this would be why.

So I've learned that if I'm ever cleaning my system or otherwise reinstalling everything to get whatever I want from my real account first and then use the cracks when I'm done or better yet just used all cracked everything and avoid this situation all together even if I have licenses :dunno:

14. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

I see :)
    But actually what you say is just proving my point that it´s not good doing that :winker:
    Better stay with libraries you download from a "safe" place and add them the old fashioned way.

15. juggz143

juggz143 Kapellmeister

Lol I can't tell if you're intentionally misunderstanding or not...

But it doesn't matter WHERE you get the libraries from :facepalm:

If you have cracked NI anything from anywhere and then log into your real native access account to get your legit stuff you're going to have the same outcome. It will disable your cracks and you'll need to reinstall or reapply whatever crack method you used.

This point (above this line) has absolutely ZERO to do with (below this line) WHERE/HOW you obtained the libraries SMH.

The only thing in question is understanding the order of operations.

If you must (for whatever reason) use legit and cracked NI stuff then you just need to install all your legit stuff first. :dunno: That's it.

With all that being said the Bob Dule native access method was by far the most convenient way to obtain libraries without acutally purchasing them. I don't get why you're having so much trouble separating 2 different concepts here. You could literally download 20 libraries at the same time and that's it they'd be installed in kontakt ready to go, where as if you use "the old fashioned way" on the sister site you'd have to go to at least 20 separate pages and download who knows how many zips/rars and unzip them and move them to the proper location and then figure out which method you were using to even get them to show up into kontakt etc etc... Lol if you don't get it after this post I'm done sheesh lol

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  16. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

All fine, I understand what you mean :winker:

For me it was just important to know if I have to worry about my Kontakt libraries going into demo mode after seeing this thread with bits like "after Bobdule´s crack is dead". Which actually points to some connection there, but if you say there isn´t, it´s fine for me in any case.

17. Talula

Talula Rock Star

over and over again...:snuffy:
    the same question that has already been answered many times and the answer is always the same.
    :facepalm:

18. Amorphis

Amorphis Member

The only post here coming close to answering my question was this one from Manos on the first page of the thread:
    “Since this is a Native Access issue and not Kontakt, as far as I imagine.. will the Kontakt 6.3.1 version give me access to the libraries??”

But even this is not a confirmation but just a guess.

so you can imagine that if a Kontakt 6.4.x (Bobdule) user is seeing a thread like this in which people say there are problems with this release without really specifying where it exactly comes from and then also seeing people suggesting to go back to 6.3.x versions, one is wondering about the question I asked.

Anyway. Thanks for the friendly reply.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
  19. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

The v6.4.2 cracked is an older version patched to fool Kontakt libs into believing it's a real v6.4.2. That's why it's useful, it can play v6.4.2 required libs, but surprises can happen.

So go with v6.3.1 all you can and perhaps have also 6.4.2. They're easily interchangeable (the VST .dll and standalone .exe). I personally try to use v6.3.1 in standalone mode (resaving, recompressing and things like that) and v6.4.2 for the DLL so it plays anything.

20. Illadelph

Illadelph Producer

Ah, fack..see thats going to be a problem because of resaved libraries:sad:
    I will hope & pray with 6.4.2
    wish me luck