Any way to bypass EU taxation?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Revenant, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Revenant

Revenant Member

Hi,

is there any way to avoid the damned ~20% tax on most VI's when buying from a European state? I mean, since we're talking digital download/Paypal Payment, is there anything stopping one from creating and account with fake billing information so as to avoid the tax when buying?

Thanks

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

I'm sure the UK Prime Minister would also like to know, the EU have requested £1.7 Billion extra taxation from us, due to UK's buoyant black market and prostitution businesses doing very well over the past 12 years :wow: :wow: :wow: :snuffy: :snuffy: :snuffy:

I'm waiting for some pro euro nutter to say that internet piracy has also helped in the calculations :wink:

4. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

My fave part of the story SirSilly, was the utter indignation at being sent a HUGE bill and then given very little time to pay it!!!

Hahahahaha! Welcome to the REAL world Cameron you Muppet! :bleh:

UKIP all the way I say. We were tricked into joining by paedophile kiddie murderer Ted Heath and have been getting shafted ever since. :snuffy:

I thoroughly enjoy watching dear Nigel give the Euro crooks a piece of his mind. :rofl:

5. Willum

Willum Rock Star

And ukip are no better, full of misogynistic, racist halfwits who seem to believe that we would be better off ruled by King Farrage. A man who thinks that the EU is stealing our money, so what does he do about it? He gets himself and his cronies elected to an establishment he hates but hes more than willing to take all the cash he can from the EU. And the cash he takes , does he refund the poor taxpayers he feels are being ripped off. No fucking way, he keeps it all and has got nice and rich with it. Hes an ex fucking stockbroker, just one level up from the bankers and just as fucking greedy.

6. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Audiosexual

when you pay with paypal, your real adress is read out, therefore the tax is added again.
    i tried to avoid the taxes too, i mean those are digital products, why pay taxes for them in the first place. :(

7. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Errrrrrrrm, he`s a politician. It`s kinda in the job description. :dunno:

Fook the entire greed paradigm! I mean the entire corrupted, back pocket brown envelope, boys club system! However, can`t see that happening by the next election so I guess I`m kinda stuck operating within that framework.

You may be correct about UKIP, sort of a slightly more sociably acceptable NF / BNP, but, until things change that`s who gets my cross on the ballot paper. I`ve tried not voting as a form of protest but the problem therein is that whilst my vote is lost, those happy to screw what they may from an overburdened social security, national health and immigration system continue to stand up and be counted.

8. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

The only way is to open another Paypal account with a valid address in another country. A country without/with low VAT of course :rofl:

And please, don't talk too much about politics. You give them too much power :wink:
    They are like Madonna and Lady Gaga, just here to do the show. And hide banksters behind you.

Real power is owned by Goldman Sach and their banksters friends. GS almost killed Greece in one shot. They speculated on their own client impossibility to pay (because they known they couldn't do it). And what happened after this world known, forbidden behavior ? Nothing.

Each of those banks hold several countries equivalent budget (GS, example, hold twice the French budget alone : 700 billion. Yes, you read right). Witch mean if you stack all banks...you get the whole world budget equivalent.

Now compare this to all politcians money. They are just beggars compared to world wide banks, even if you stack all money from all of them :wink:
    Same about companies : banks don't care if company A kill company B.
    They will speculate on them. And when A win, they don't loose money on B...because A and B are both their clients :rofl:

Whatever you do with banks, you are screwed. Now it is probably time to act the "Fight Club" way :rofl:

9. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

You get my vote Pipotron3000. :mates:

You are of course 100 (or should that be 3000%?) correct that the Muppet`s in the suits on the TV are nothing more than puppets being operated by those £$€ phat bastards we loving know as the banksters/elitists.

However, like I said above, until that paradigm implodes we have no other framework in which to operate. It`s just so sad that so many must suffer through their insatiable greed and need for ultimate power over EVERYTHING! :(

10. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

I had the same discussion with my father.

How can you change a system by anything else than politic, being sure almost all politics act the same way ?
    Response : letting the system explode by itself.

And when (not if) the system explode, what is going to happen, apart banksters creating another world war to hide their responsibility in the non-existing "economical crisis" (they created to earn even more money) ?
    This is what they've done every time in history. The most well known and older example is England/France war, with Rothschild family financing both sides. And speculating on both sides on witch was going to win or loose. Their own "clients", like Goldman Sach with Greece.

How many ppl think companies make weapons for the nation ?
    Bullsh*t. They do it for money our states are paying, taking credits to ppl like Goldman Sach, Rothschild...

There is war ? Companies and banks make money with weapons. Even more because every opponent to them is killed "for the nation".
    There is peace ? They do a lot anyway. And they can play golf together in bonus.

Any of you believe in God (not me) and want to do something for humanity ? Go in their closed family dining reception with a C4 belt :rofl:

11. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

Any takers for the C4 belt?

Shouldn`t take long to muster up a list of those whose receptions need turning into a REAL blast.

Put the parasitic English royals at the top of the list! :snuffy: