Any VST who have Output Arcade modifiers?

Discussion in 'Software' started by itaudio, Jun 24, 2021.

1. itaudio

itaudio Noisemaker

Have worked with Output Arcade a bit and I really love the ability to use the reverse, stutter etc modifiers with the black keys. Now I wonder if there is any VST who have the same ability? I know that I can use ShaperBox, Stutter Edit etc to create the same effects but that will be only one effect at a time.

Would be so great to use the midi keyboard and use those different modifiers exactly the same as in Output Arcade.

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Hello @itaudio i find these useful:
    Sugar bytes Egoist: Single samples or whole songs as sound source. Grooves in just a few minutes. With the bassline, drum machine and multi-effects sequencer on board, the Egoist is the perfect sketchpad in the studio or on the road. It's very hard to resist its character and concept.

SugarBytes Looperator: completely takes apart your audio and turns it into something completely new. It uses classic effects like filter and reverb, as well as wacky loop and vinyl manipulations. With Looperator, it sounds like you spent hour after hour tinkering and tweaking. But it was only one or two clicks.

FabFilter Volcano 2: is a versatile filter effect plug-in with state-of-the-art filter technology and endless modulation possibilities.

4. itaudio

itaudio Noisemaker

Seems that I have missed all the great features of Stutter Edit. It's of course the best VST for this :).
    The only thing that Stutter Edit is missing seems to be the reverse effect...

Thanks @BEAT16 for the tips. I should have told that I will use it in Maschine as an Effect and that is what Stutter Edit do for me now.
    Sometimes when you ask something, you come up with the answer yourself :).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2021