Any Tiny Terror Users?

Discussion in 'Instruments' started by peacefulburningz, Aug 26, 2017.

1. peacefulburningz

peacefulburningz Kapellmeister

Anyone here use an Orange Tiny Terror? If so, what speaker/cab are you using?

3. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

do you have one? I checked them out.. somewhat impressed.. but not enough to buy one as yet

I'd like to get a rockerverb.., but then I don't need blow my windows out just yet

4. solo83

solo83 Platinum Record

one of the best I've heard.

5. peacefulburningz

peacefulburningz Kapellmeister

Yeah I picked up a Tiny Terror head recently, and I'm trying to find the right speaker combo. I have a shitty Jet City 1x12 that just doesn't do the head justice. I was thinking about a 2x12 with maybe a Greenback and a V30 but I wasn't sure. I was looking at a 2x10 with Greenbacks in it, but someone got it before me.

I hear you on the Rockerverb though. I'm broke as I can be, and I'm in an apartment or I might have drifted toward something like an AD30.

6. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Greenbacks.. seem the way to go.. and does it really matter what they are sitting in?

how about just switching them out of the Jet City.. I was initially impressed with Jet City stuff.. until I began comparing..
    then it showed its' limitations... I'm having a devil of a time.. trying to decide on something tube...

it's such a PITA that I may just break down and go vintage.. or *ulp* boutique

7. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I just took delivery of a Vox AC10C1 and it smokes! Not literally. At least I really hope that doesn't happen. I run my Variax through a Helix Rack into the amp and the tubes seem to go hand in glove with the digital taste of the Helix.... which is nothing to do with your question.