Any software allowing editing pitch variation in a single note? What about pitch matching?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by MaXe1, Nov 29, 2019.

1. MaXe1

MaXe1 Ultrasonic

Is there any software available with allows editing pitch variation in a single note? Like how much pitch vibrates from central note. Being able to draw some pitch curve for single note. What about pitch matching? I have vocal track and synth under it. I want some parts my synth to follow how vocal natural deviates from its note(Some sort of pitch matching - Being able to follow pitch curve)

3. major7th

major7th Newbie

I think I've seen drawing of pitch in audio parts somewhere, maybe in Melodyne or Logic X. As for MIDI, you can draw pitch bend automation of course.

Regarding pitch matching -- there's "Extract MIDI" function in Cubase (for instance) -- you use it on a monophonic audio file and it extracts pitch and pitchbend data on a MIDI track, and after that you can adjust the data to better align with the original.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I was able to remember -- I did pitch drawing in WavesTune plugin. Not in Melodyne or Logic X.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2019
  4. MaXe1

MaXe1 Ultrasonic

Nice. I will check it out. Indeed, I just discovered that through search too. Is there any way to extract midi and specially PITCH BEND through melodyne or any software except Cubase?

5. ryck

ryck Guest

Cubase and melodyne do it this. For me , cubase is better in pitch correct.

In melodyne u can load the voice .correcto " all " and export like midi. Cause if you dont correct to 100 % u can have other notes that u dont want.