Any nice person here with IK's irig win asio driver?

Discussion in 'Computer Hardware' started by qubriq, Mar 6, 2022.

1. qubriq

qubriq Noisemaker

Hi all,

Usually I'm just a lurker, but registered to ask a favour - might anybody have the drivers for IK's irig interface? They don't post the link as accessible, meanwhile despite this being newly bought the supplied serial doesn't register and thus I can never access the link. Now I'm waiting on IK to reply / resolve :(

Thanks

3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Try to register:

New User
    Create your IK Multimedia User Area account. The User Area is a special section of our website where you can easily edit your personal data, manage your product authorizations and licenses, and download the latest IK products updates. With an IK Multimedia user account, you can even shop online, activate products, take advantage of special offers and promotions and access to navigate the Custom Shop.

www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/drivers/

If that doesn't work, write an email to IK Multimedia and describe your problem, they will probably send you the missing driver.
    www.ikmultimedia.com/contact-support/

4. qubriq

qubriq Noisemaker

I see I wasn't clear. I registered, I then tried to register the product, quadruple check it is exactly as asked for in format, I begrudgingly installed their desktop app that manages their products and tried that way, in any and all cases the legitimate serial is never accepted, and thus the driver never becomes available. I have contacted support and am waiting for any response. Hence, my question here amongst a community of supportive people that solve problems in an alternative spirit. (EDIT: Thus, question, might anyone be able to DM/direct me to the driver? Why on earth IK M gatekeep hardware drivers is bizarre, never mind anything else)

Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Ah, now I understand you much better.

Posting from User @ Pipotron3000:
    Reply #2
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/can-so...-ik-multimedia-provide-the-asio-driver.55588/
    ==================================================
    Probably this :
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/z6sfc2qcvlcl4ok/file
    IKMultimedia_iRig_UsbAudio_v4.82.0_2020-02-11_setup

6. qubriq

qubriq Noisemaker

7. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

If your question is answered, you can close the thread, with [Solved] in the heading or you can press the "Best Answer" button.