Any loudness normalization plugins?

Discussion in 'Software' started by ceo54, Jan 14, 2022.

1. ceo54

ceo54 Kapellmeister

Hello,

I use iZotope RX and it has a build in loudness match module which does the job "more or less"

I recently got Adobe Audition and was pleasantly surprised that it's loudness match module was superior in every way to that of iZotope. Not only did it gave better results, which is priority #1 but also took far less time processing and used far less system resources.

But that's all I need Audition for, it creates a distraction in the workflow. So my question is, is there any way I can use Audition's loudness match module in iZotope the same way I can use iZotope modules in Audition?

If that's not possible, are there any other loudness match plugins out there I can use in iZotope that hopefully give me better results than the stock iZotope module does?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.