Any Kᴏɴᴛᴀᴋᴛ library/instrument developers out there ?

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by noize2sound, Apr 10, 2019.

1. noize2sound

noize2sound Kapellmeister

Hi,
    I am looking to some Kontakt developers.

• Any easy GUI makers out there ?
    • I think I need to send my samples to NI to make .nicnt package (which adds on left side as library) but do I need same process for Kontakt instruments ?
    • Some good tutorials out there ?

Thanks in Advance

KGM_screenshot_script_kontakt_sm.jpg

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  3. Nana Banana

Nana Banana Guest

Xtant Audio has the best Scripting Tutorials out there IMO here: https://xtant-audio.com/product-category/tutorials/kontakt/

Rigid Audio used to have a Kontakt GUI maker, but I can't find it on their site anymore. Look up "Rigid Audio KONTAKT GUI Maker" on the sister site. I think it's there.

Adding a library on the "left" side isn't related to scripting or making GUI's. There are a lot of tutorials on this forum that can show you how to do that. you just have to find them. :wink: I would link you to them, but I forgot the exact locations... Just do a search

EDIT: Xupito Mentioned doing a tutorial on inNKX creation. He's probably making it ATM which is the creation of NI sample packed containers. Here:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/how-to-create-nicnt-files-with-wallpaper-embedded-and-more.43675/

Here is How to View all your <SNPID> Codes from .Nicnt's info:
    https://audiosex.pro/threads/how-to-view-all-your-snpid-codes-from-nicnts.12505/

There's lot's of valuable info here on this awesome forum :yes:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. noize2sound

No no... I know how to add library... I made that SNIPD tutorial too. I mean to make commercial library with nicnt & SNIPD ID we have to send samples to NI but do I need any of that just for commercial Kontakt instrument ?

Thanks for the rest of the information... I am checking it

5. notsoloud

notsoloud Guest

Have you got a sample library in mind that you think people will want? I'm not cynical, but I'm skeptical. I don't doubt you, but I do have doubts. I believe in you, but I have little faith in the business. Unless you plan on building a 120GB library of alarm clock sounds. Then I'll take two.

6. noize2sound

Don't worry I am not making another 808, nor a Fart library :rofl:

Actually I have a Artists' Kontakt Library. Samples are not a trouble, GUIs can be bought, I can do scripting also but there are some doubts which I need to clear. Mostly related to Dealing with NI