Any Frorum/Website From Where I Can Download Remixes for DJs

Discussion in 'Music' started by james123, Jan 11, 2015.

1. james123

james123 Newbie

Hey Audiosexess

Plz Knidly help me i am newly started DJing and i dont have much dance music collection, plz anyone can you give me some links where i can download club music/remixes.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

3. Zeus

Zeus Moderator

No copyrighted materials links please. If those, send him by PM.

4. Rockdaset

Rockdaset Newbie

Part of being a DJ is getting your own tunes, listening for hours, finding gems and working them out in the mix.
    This digital revolution is bipolar, mp3's I have too many to remember all the bangers I have. Vinyl to heavy to travel with, but at least I knew my tracks intimately.
    Just my 2 cents. All it take is going to Beatport these days and downloading a track list. Which to me is just stupid. But to each his own! Best of luck!

5. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

How what you wrote even start to answer what the O.P. asked for? :dunno:

All you did was quickly jump to dictate what "being part of a DJ is" which is different from what the next guy thinks of what "being part of a DJ is" and the next and the next...
    And if we all do this in the whole thread, by stating what "being part of a DJ is" then we would all skip the O.P's simple question: "where i can download club music/remixes"

There's no way that this sample line of describing what "being part of a DJ is" can be applied to every single DJs in the world and in every single situation; We don't know the O.P's situation. These playlists on Beatport maybe "stupid" to you but well worth it to another. It's all depending on your venue, the type of crowd you spin to and even the promoter you work with. If your line of work permits you to be selective then great and by all means go for it! However, I can't see how this should automatically be applied to somebody inquiring about where to get music, especially a person who mentioned that he is just getting started and didn't mentioned Beatport.
    I know this sort of dictation exist in many DJs where they feel that there way of DJing or how they feel about DJing should be applied across the board; unfortunately that's not realistic. A DJ who plays Mansion in Miami, Lavo in NY or Tao in Vegas doing the main floors on Saturday night doesn't have to argue with anybody about why they are playing what they saw on Beatport. Well, because the majority of club-goers frequenting these spots actually look forward to hear these tracks anyway! For those who want to get on the selective side of things with less of a mainstream feel would not be in these parties in the first place.

6. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

You know it! :mates:

Time was I`d rush to Vinyl Mania, my local purveyor of fresh, hot wax, NEEDING to answer that craving for new fresh toons! Even the smell of new records used to get me! :wow:

Then there was the outlay on 1200`s or 1210`s, I was always drawn to the black of the 10`s myself, I`ve owned 3 or 4 sets over the years. The amp, mixer, speakers that`d knock bricks out of your bedroom wall...... ah, thems was the days. *yes*

Same with studios too. You HAD to have your Atari St, a "proper" synth, drum module, four track, etc, etc, etc. Now, so long as you got a computer and a knowledge of "certain sites" you`re good to go! Progress I guess, like it or loath it. :dunno:

Anyhoo, enough reminiscing, don`t wanna end up getting checked into an Old Peoples home just yet. Check out this site OP, some cool mixes, etc, to be found here, should get your MP3 juices flowing.

:grooves: MIXUPLOAD :grooves:

7. james123

james123 Newbie

I am asking that lots of underground djs make remixes and do upload on internet so people can download his/her music...thats what am asking to download some remixes ?

8. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

9. pilz971

pilz971 Kapellmeister

I take it you didn`t get to the end of my post then?

Click the link, I think tis EXACTLY what you seek, and try and find a genre they DON`T do!!! :mates:

:grooves: MIXUPLOAD :grooves:

:grooves: HOUSE MIXES :grooves:

Hope they help.... :wink:

10. dadarkman

dadarkman Producer

The O.P's question says " where i can download club music/remixes.". That's fairly simple to say that he needs INDIVIDUAL Dance Club tracks, NOT tracks already mixed in sets like Mixcloud or House Mixes.

@James Producer: One thing you need to know for sure is no matter how small or early you are starting, you'll need a bit of monthly investment into your music. There's no shortcut around it ! If you intend to take this serious. So, with that said, I CANNOT supply you with free links, sorry! :( . However, I can give you many very usable and popular destination among the DJ industry to get tracks. They are well established Record Pools. You'll go through them, check their catalogs and decide on your own which one is best for you and which you can afford to pay for.

trackitdown.net (King I of Underground tracks)
    traxsource.com (King II of Underground tracks)
    Whitelabel.net (Useful ONLY if you are using Serato. If you're not then ignore it)
    Pulselocker.com (Started by one of the lead of Dirty Vegas; Very Underground friendly)
    i12inch.com (a huge mix of genres but more Mainstream focused)
    ZipDJ.com (Great amount of underground stuff can be found)
    DJCity.com (One of the longest running and well established Record Pool; Huge catalog)
    directmusicservice.com (Plenty of Edits and remixes and impressive House/Electro section)
    bpmsupreme.com (Plenty of Edits but gears a bit toward Mainstream)
    clubkillers.com (A bag of all)

11. james123

james123 Newbie

Thanx a lot. Thats what i want , and i dont rqst for free music in the topic, i know i have to invest to earn :)