Any for download as like premium?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by ryck, Dec 7, 2019.

1. ryck

ryck Guest

Hy guys:
    Anybody knows site or somelike these to download like a premium?.. its enough whit uploaded and/or rapigator.
    Cause i cant buy it a account
    Thanks guys

3. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

4. ryck

ryck Guest

Thanks bro...yes whit uploaded is ok...
    I find a site ...but is only 1 download. And limited 400 mb for day...not is bad but something when u download the net down and u cant continue...
    Thanks again

5. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

I agree, occasionally a site which allows only a couple of downloads per day can still be a great backup, especially if/when oboom annoyingly throws a tantrum over just one file.
    Here are two sites that I find to be civilised, i.e., they don't send me on an endless trail of adverts, etc
    https://www.deepbrid.com/downloader
    https://reevown.com/

6. ryck

ryck Guest

Yes im download from deepbrid..is very good have this lĂ­mited that im told u and u know too
    The other site is new for me... but u have reason...we can download from u post u shared me...and if down , we have this sites...thanks again bro u are very kindly

7. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

go for real-debrid com
    just copy any links from RG or UL and paste them inside the box,convert the links
    copy the converted ones in to your jdownloader, voila

happy download

8. ryck

ryck Guest

thanks bro, but somthing be wrong.
    when i go to generator the site say':

"Usted no es un usuario Premium, nuestros servicios lamentablemente no son gratuitos, actualice su cuenta ahora :)"

so in english its something like:

"u not are premium user... the service not its free, udpate ur account now ( icono happy)."

9. ryck

ryck Guest

i try just now, download from "oboom", but i cant find option to " download", only i have option for uplaod.
    just that i need its download link from uploader or rapigator, i do it something wrong?

10. diazz100

diazz100 Noisemaker

Hi ryck, just upload from external ,copy link .....wait until it shows in cloud. than just download.

11. Ad Heesive

Ad Heesive Audiosexual

I replied in your post in the other thread.

12. hani king

hani king Platinum Record

yes you just get the premium account to get the ultimate speed :yes:
    (do what i did ,i first tried it for 15 days for 3 euro and to see it if it does convert the files ,and it works smoothly with my jdownloader
    i drop UL or RG links into that converter browser ,make sure to check box next to VIEW GENERATED LINKS
    then click on UNRESTRICT MY LINKS ,copy the generated links and paste them to jdownloader and test the speed
    if you liked the speed and happy with it then keep renewing every month/6 month)

no need to buy from RG or UL ,and i wasnt happy with UL/RG as premimium user,but after i got RD ,all mydownloads got better
    and ive been a RD member for 5 years now ,

i wish you good luck ryck :mates: