any depeche mode vsti presets you'd like to exchange?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by jonathanrodhes, May 15, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Maybe you have a friend with a paypal account who can make the deal for you! I would even make an offer to @MHEO ...I will pay 10 Euro (usually I would donate 5 Euro) and you give me the permission to share it with HMS78. So at the end HMS78 will get it for free...but you dont loose a cent (of cause if HMS78 would donate 1000€ you would loose) :winker:

Last edited: May 16, 2019
  2. HMS78

HMS78 Member

Thx sir but nothing is free in this world ... I have bought things and already shared with the community but never under my pseudo! I have also bought recently some Arturia presets and already shared on sister site (but none of 2 DM Arturia banks since too early period for my taste and really sounds like "Yazoo"!) So deal ... !? *<;-)

3. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

No Problem! But I'm waiting for an OK of @MHEO .... usually I wouldnt have any scruples to share without permission...but as he's a part of us, I would prefer to get his OK!

4. celtic3342

celtic3342 Audiosexual

Que no hay.

5. MHEO

MHEO Ultrasonic

@lukehh Once the "donation" has been made, how can I know if my "thanks for your 2€" sounds will be shared among friends? Of course you can do that if you like (I'm no Eric Persing LOL). It's just a question of personal choice. I mean, my "pay what you want" policy has to be seen as a sort of "tip" for the sounds (as in "thanks mate, I appreciate") more than a real payment. Again, MHEO is not a software company, it is just me. A tip for downloading my sounds is welcome, all the rest is a question of personal conscience, honesty, opportunity... whatever. So, yes: if you want to share my sounds with other people, you can do that (how could I even prevent you doing it, by the way?...). However I would be happier if you invited them to "try before you donate" (so to speak).

No need for permission. DO WHAT YOU WANT :)

6. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

I know, you arent able to check what I do after I recieved, but my intention was just have a little OK from you. I know it all is somehow a thing of trusting each other...thats why I told you before, that I want to share it with HMS78 because it seems he has no opportunity to use paypal. I also promise I will not release it somewhere or share it with someone else.

So, I will now donate 10 Euro...and I know the work you had to make this package is worthy much more. But I'm just a poor little boy! :)

7. MHEO

MHEO Ultrasonic

That's very generous of you, thank you very much. Again, no need to promise anything. You can submit the email with links + passwords to HMS78 too of course. I hope this makes him happy. That's all! :wink:

8. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Ahh, that was just what I was about to question...I will recieve a mail to the mailaccount my Paypal is connected to or will you send it here? I dont even know if you recieve my adress from Paypal...I'm not using it very often! :)

Edited:
    Just got your Mail! Thanks very much! And you can be sure I will not break my promise! :mates:

9. HMS78

HMS78 Member

Waouhhhh... Thanks Gentlemen(I guess / I hope) Please trust me here i respect the AZ community and its members (and ethics / rules of course!) ... your help and trust were both greatly appreciated! In return please let me know which / where could we find additional trusted source for DM Samples and/or Presets, will buy first and share then with community but truly do not want to invest in toy sounds or plastic presets ... *<;-) If not to be paid with PP account *<;-(

When jonathanrodhes is asking for VST1, is it related to BeatMachine DM VSTi http://www.beatmachine.co.uk/Depeche Mode VST.pdf?
    Not sure how BeatMachine VSTi and Sample Packs sound like but could be an option if making alan wilder soundbanks converted to sf2 available for AZ community ? *<;-)

10. jonathanrodhes

jonathanrodhes Kapellmeister

hi HMS78,
    sorry for the confusion, when i said vst1, i meant Synth1 by Ichiro Toda:
    https://www.kvraudio.com/product/synth1-by-ichiro-toda
    but my request was focused on any vsti that could have presets emulating the synth sounds from depeche mode...from synth1, arturia, sylenth, spire, etc...please bear in mind i don't own a virus ti
    my intention is to exchange my alan wilder sf2s soundbanks for any d.m presets

11. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Hi Jonathan...So I read it correctly...you really have the original Alan Wilder EMax Soundbanks he sold in the auction in 2011? I can understand you want to make an exchange...but it seems noone exept a few Depeche Mode influenced Sample Librarys exist on the market. How about sharing them even without getting something in return. Lots of us (me too) shared things at sister site. I would be very interested in your sf2 samples but sorryly I cant offer you anything in return regarding DM presets for VSTis. I only can offer a 25 year nearly complete archive of Audiowarez! :) I often helped users from Audiosex if they need an old plugin to recover an old project by sending them the 2001 version of plugin xyz. It would be very nice if you would share your sf2 library....and who knows, maybe you also will get something in return...and if its only LOVE! :mates:

12. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

13. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Have you been able to download the sf2 Vol1-4 from the external site that was mentioned there? Unfortunately all links there are dead! But as far as I read in the external thread, these only were the EMax Factory Sound Librarys and not the Alan Wilder / Depeche Mode ones.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  14. au38wzh

au38wzh Platinum Record

@lukehh as I only find one folder named (by me, I guess) 'Alan Wilder DM Live Soundset', I don't think I've downloaded those Emax samples. They were probably already gone and as you say, not Alan Wilder's Emax samples. I have the samples from Rasputin's instructions, which are all SF2.

15. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

Thanks but I also found them I guess...after more than 3 hours searching (dont tell my boss plz :winker:)

16. jonathanrodhes

hey Lukeh,
    did you get them converted to sf2?

17. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

I only got one 27MByte archive in sf2 format but another one in WAV with about 139MB...The one in Wav format sounds really good...the one in sf2 I havent tried yet!

18. jonathanrodhes

hi Lukeh,
    i am curious if my version is different than yours

19. jonathanrodhes

ok guys...i am adding a message to expose this subject to the sister's site..hopefully someone might jump to the subject in a practical way
    i suppose this will get more exposure during the weekend :)
    please, feel free to add any constructive comment and or maybe sythn presets for us the depeche mode fans if you feel like of course

20. jonathanrodhes

To whom it may concern - only jokin' guys :) -