Antelope Audio Zen Tour... UAD users check this out

Discussion in 'Soundgear' started by aymat, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Prefuse

Prefuse Newbie

I've read the same comments...finally i decided to buy a Zen Tour and this was one of my best purchases.Actually after reading a lot since i run away from RME and the thing that i noticed on all of Antelope threads is that only 2-3 people which are the same are writing everything we all can read around this brand.
    So at the end i finished with AA Zen Tour which works buttery smooth and i found myself inlove [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Fleer

Fleer Newbie

OK guys, first post, be gentle. Signed on when I read this thread. Ordered a Zen Tour myself after comparing similar interfaces at the price.

3. Aleksandar Iliev

Aleksandar Iliev Member

I am happy owner of Orion Studio and recently of Zen Tour. The best investment in my live. These devices are extremly flexible. The routing matrix is beyond what the other companies have (boring "vintage style" mixers). i wont comment the best sounding fx i have ever heard (UAD shame on you and your priceless plugins). I spoke two times with the support and they are cool guys. A+++++ company.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2016
  4. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

5. Fleer

Fleer Newbie

Same here, couldn't get access, Signore Durr.
    Aleksandar, from your name I presume you're Bulgarian. Have you visited Antelope HQ in Sofia? Any thoughts on this company from a native POV?

6. Yea, that Zen Tour looks and smells pretty as a picture. I only wish that they had a version with a pair of mic pres and just two line ins instead of the four and four. I have not been and in all likelihood will not be going to be recording bands. I do however would like to have four or five simultaneous inputs which the Babyface does not afford me unless I get something with an adat out. Been looking at the RME UCX because it comes closest to what I want though minus the second headphone out. Anybody have any suggestions?

7. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

Audient or SPL?

8. I do Windows so it matters not.

9. Fleer

Fleer Newbie

Still, I guess 4 mic pres come in very handy even when you're not recording an entire band.
    One for vocal, one for backing vocal and two for your acoustic guitar. Done.

10. Exactly, and with the additional benefit of when mixing to send things through outboard gear without having to plug in and plug out ad nauseum.