Antares Autotune Mac

Discussion in 'Software' started by charlie6495, Jan 10, 2020.

1. charlie6495

charlie6495 Member

anybody know if there is a working autotune version for Mac and have a link?

3. Zander

Zander Noisemaker

Yes, use Mac-torrent-download.net, Im using a release from there. Failing that, I usually use the Waves plugin pack and use Waves Tune live. But its not as good as Antares

If I remember correctly most of the Mac ones work, but the one from there is the only one that has worked consistently for me. Only issue is Logic Pro X crashes now and then using the cracked Autotune.

On another note isn't Autotune Pro available cracked? I keep seeing it mentioned here but never seen a link. If a more seasoned user here knows if it even exists it'd be a lifesaver.

4. netluxe

netluxe Newbie

As far as I'm aware, I don't think that there is a working version of Auto-Tune Pro that is currently available for the Mac. At least not one that I'm aware of, I tried to install an Auto-Tune 9 Pro but was unable to get it working, and given that my use for the plugin is really pretty basic I've found that I'm quite fine with using the older versions I already have. Took me long enough to get those versions working anyway, lol.