Another Waves Crack Help - Waves 10 Complete (2019.04.16) macOS [dada]

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by gomta, Nov 24, 2020.

Tags:
  1. gomta

gomta Newbie

I know i might get some heat for this thread, but if you were in my shoes you might be trying the same.

I lost my job 7 months ago and im not in a position to buy a zillion pluggings in order to try to start a career into singing and producing so i downloaded the dada waves10 crack from piratebay. The instructions are rather vague although the content seems legit.

After searching and doing alot of trial errors for over 3 hours for similar topics where some members tried to help other people with similar issues.

I'm going to tell you what I did based on those instructions see if we can figure this out (if ever you had the time, as for now i'm giving up)

1. Waves Central app -> to app folder
    2. Little snitched installed -> blocked waves (what a cool app!!)
    3. Moved the installers into desktop (even though i think they could have stayed on downloads file?)
    3. Double clicked waves central app -> offline-installed the apps i wanted from the desktop installer.
    5. Closed waves central.
    6. Dragged the WavesLicenseEngine.bundle to the Modules folder.
    7. Waves folder in applications, opened WavesShells V10
    8. Double clicked Waves AU Reg Utility1 10.0 & Waves AU Reg Utility4 10.0
    9. Open Ableton

Here is where things go wrong when i try to use the pluggings:

"InnerProcessDictionary.dylib" cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified, so i open system preferences -> security and i accept it

"waveslib1_10.0.framework" same

But now i go on a constant loop with these 2 messages everytime i try to open the pluggin - audio units

and as i drag the pluggins nothing happens.

Well thank you so much in advance, if anyone can help out.

Have a nice day man!
    G