Another Shit

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by foster911, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Kingvrage

Kingvrage Kapellmeister

Newb or not, I enjoy em. just make em maybe...5 minutes or so? Im not just being nice either. that 1st one.. I really liked the randomness. as for Colin's response, I have to agree but then again just do you and evolve. I can hear passed what most will dislike I think. You won't get better if you quit. and remember 9 out of 10 times when someone wants you be a dick and tear you down, they never post any of their work. That is usually the case. A critic can't make shit.

2. foster911

foster911 Guest

I think I found the reason why my music don't work. I should reduce the speed::dunno:

https://clyp.it/iomqqgfg
    [​IMG]

3. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Foster, try grabbing a few loops, and pick and choose the best bits, add a nice booming kick and snare that fits nicely. Then, stick a Deadmau5 track in your DAW, so you can get an idea of how it is structured. ie , a beginning, a middle and an end.Then put your synths and bass with drums in the relevant position. It wont help you put it in tune, but it will teach you how to build a track.

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

Thanks so much!:mates:
    If I wanted to do that, now I had a big collection of garbage though my soundcloud does not differ alot. Music without provoking human's feelings is not music.

My aimless works are not earmarked to have dance functions. Structuring and lengthening tracks to be fitted in the time span of 4~5 mins are usually the main concerns in making dance music or full albums. Why should I think about the build-up, drop or whatever when I don't want to produce dance music?:dunno: