Another one or two ...

Discussion in 'Work in Process' started by JTSD, Nov 19, 2021.

1. JTSD

JTSD Producer

Don't have that many feedback sources IRL so I'm posting here and hoping for your feedback

Rock My World

Perfect Now

Have a great weekend!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  3. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Great voice - great songs - keep it up ..!
    Are you all alone or is there a band? Your voice and your feeling is the capital.
    Do you have a website or links? Where can I buy your music?

Look for a record company. Keep up the good work and you'll soon be famous - go to the studio and make a CD!

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  4. Stuck In The 80s

Stuck In The 80s Rock Star

Both of the songs construction and instrumentation is good.
    Not keen on the Autotune effect on track 1, I'm assuming you're using it for that specific effect rather than to correct your pitch.
    There is something not great about the overall sound on track 1. It sounds like you have chosen a loudness maximiser preset that would be more appropriate for a techno track. Everything just sounds too over compressed, and you have probably overdone the reverb too.

The production on track 2 is less harsh.

5. samsome

samsome Guest

great stuff dude if i can ask how old are you/how long you been producing? also are you using Kontakt instruments or?

thanks!

6. JTSD

JTSD Producer

Everyone, thanks for the comments!

Unfortunately it's not me on vocals but vocals from a sample library. And that extensively limits the possibilites to tailor the track as intended.

@BEAT16: No there is no band, I'm alone with the DAW, a midi-keyboard and a couple of plugins of which one is Kontakt, and my headphones for monitoring.

@Stuck In The 80s : I am aware of the output difference between the tracks, to me they are still not finished and I am still experimenting whith various settings for the final export.

@samsome: My first DAW:
    [​IMG]